• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Smith, if he makes the team, should be ready for week 1 I believe. Kiko was held out, but I heard on the broadcast that they may play him for a bit on Thursday just to get him ready for the season. So far so good. I wasn't :kasing it all off-season. The Eagles are serious.

If makes the team? I think there is no way he doesn't.

The depth behind him is worse and hurt and he was finally flashing. I also doubt they give up so early on a first round pick in his 2nd season.

Godslay

Banned
Maybe BOB is putting Hoyer out there as bait?

See who actually rises an overtakes him and who crumbles and faulters.

I know I would be motivated as all hell if I knew someone was placed above me and wasn't as good as I knew I was.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Heh, I stopped being able to to keep up with the depth now that the 3rd string is in. Only know like 2 or 3 of the Texans on the field. And very soon their names won't matter anymore.

Godslay

Banned
I can see why you Texans fans aren't crazy about Hoyer starting. At least the other guys have a little more spark.

I'm trying this whole "positivity" thing. It's rather difficult, I must say!

From what I saw Savage has good tools. He's got the leadership, let's do this rah rah stuff too.

Just would like to see it against an actual 1st/2nd team D.

effzee

the "football people" in DC are just as stupid as Dan so I'm not surprised. RG3 sucks but he's not the problem. The "football people" are just trying to make him their scape goat. Cousins is straight garbage too.

Didn't you know? If they start anyone but RG3 the rest of the roster is SB caliber.

Chip should pick trade Barkley for RG3 straight up. Chip can save him.

From what I saw Savage has good tools. He's got the leadership, let's do this rah rah stuff too.

I missed the preseason game. I heard Talib destroyed Reggie Bush and Peyton still hasn't scored a preseason TD. Who would have thought I had to worry about the offense being able to score going into the start of the season. Defense seems impressive

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
What was the penalty? Boyer was talking over it.
Alright, good to know Mr.Commentator.

For sure. I guess there's always hope that the young guy you drafted will become THE guy eventually but you never know until they get some playing time that counts.

Godslay

Banned
I missed the preseason game. I heard Talib destroyed Reggie Bush and Peyton still hasn't scored a preseason TD. Who would have thought I had to worry about the offense being able to score going into the start of the season. Defense seems impressive

Talib did what anyone would have done if the rusher tried to hurdle or jump. It was an impressive tackle though.

As far as Peyton, he looked the same way in preseason 2012. He had no TDs in that preseason either and more picks. I don't think he'll have a 2013 season ever again, but I don't think he's done either. They'll clean it up.

D looks great and ST looked a little better. Returners are pretty bad. They have to fix that. Nothing overly concerning yet. I'll revise every 4 games I think this season. Unless something is just outright horrible.

Line_HTX

Was Urban Meyer in the commercial?

Maybe in love because blonde.

No, it was a dude teleports to Heaven, gets chastised for not knowing that it's college football time, teleports back as a pinata to get its leg struck down by a kid.

"How does thy not know that FS1 is the home of College football"

Godslay

Banned
For sure. I guess there's always hope that the young guy you drafted will become THE guy eventually but you never know until they get some playing time that counts.

Well the bar is fairly low. Hopefully for Mech, BOB will reiterate the QB position if someone is shitting it up.

He said as much when he gave Hoyer the job. 4 games is a good test I think.

Pepiope

If makes the team? I think there is no way he doesn't.

The depth behind him is worse and hurt and he was finally flashing. I also doubt they give up so early on a first round pick in his 2nd season.
I only say if because Chip didn't have the kindest words to say about him when asked about the injury. He's probably making the team, but you just never know with Chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom