• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

On further research it looks like I am super fucked.

I had assumed I could just buy the mega Madden and watch Direct Ticket on my PS4.

Looks like my only option is Direct TV or praying that I can get the Steelers via antenna.

:(

Tabris

Oh my, season will be starting soon :O

Gata, you ready buddy? What are you going to do during those first 4 games?

I don't know what that feels like to help you, because I don't cheer for cheaters.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

I had assumed I could just buy the mega Madden and watch Direct Ticket on my PS4.

Looks like my only option is Direct TV or praying that I can get the Steelers via antenna.

Get DirecTV, you poor.

Grexeno

Get a VPN and foreign Gamepass.

Konka

Banned

Do you have any family in Western PA? A Slingbox would work if you have family or friends who you know won't be watching something other than the game when it is on.

Find a friend with Sunday ticket. They get streaming free and you can use their pw

Tabris

I miss the NFL trash talk. FMT is going to be getting a lot of it this season.

Fuck you tabris

You seem more agitated then usual. Was it the realization that every single victory you have ever enjoyed is asterisked because you cheer for cheaters?

Trash talking while your QB is Kaep, and your team is one of the worst in the NFL now? Guess you have nothing to lose.

how is telling the truth trash talking? bradford is a mediocre qb. i guarantee you 100% of eagles fans (yourself included) would take kap on the eagles over bradford. he has actually produced in meaningful games. has bradford ever played in a playoff game?

Slo

Hello friend! I've got a referral number that you should use if you sign up for DirecTV!

I miss the NFL trash talk. FMT is going to be getting a lot of it this season.

You seem more agitated then usual. Was it the realization that every single victory you have ever enjoyed is asterisked because you cheer for cheaters?
No I just wanted to tell you fuck you because that's what you deserve.

You deserve worse tbh.

bionic77

Do you have any family in Western PA? A Slingbox would work if you have family or friends who you know won't be watching something other than the game when it is on.
My internet connection is pure ass.

Have a few friends but they are not going to do sling box for me plus the quality is probably asstastic.

Find a friend with Sunday ticket. They get streaming free and you can use their pw
This sounds like the ticket.

Signing up for Direct TV for just 3 months sounds like a huge pain in the ass.

Wish there was a way to just pay a few hundred dollars and be able to watch your favorite NFL team. Hell I would drop $500 to watch the Steelers without hesitating.

Goodall you are losing money!

Sam Bradford Injury Pool!

Preseason

Respect - Week 3

Regular Season

DeaconKnowledge - Week 2
ciaossu - Week 3
captive - Week 4
Himynameischris - Week 5
Sanjuro - Week 9

Plenty of spots open! No preseason weeks taken! get in now for your bragging rights!

MechDX

d8Xhs2h.png

Damn

MRSA

Banned
My internet connection is pure ass.

Have a few friends but they are not going to do sling box for me plus the quality is probably asstastic.

This sounds like the ticket.

Signing up for Direct TV for just 3 months sounds like a huge pain in the ass.

Wish there was a way to just pay a few hundred dollars and be able to watch your favorite NFL team. Hell I would drop $500 to watch the Steelers without hesitating.

Goodall you are losing money!

Don't you have a poor friend who lives in an apartment? Get them to buy you Sunday Ticket streaming for $350 (For the full package)

Tabris

You can always go fuck yourself

:)

I don't give it up that easily. First I would need to take myself out to some nice restaurants, set menu style, on a couple dates. Then I would need to ensure I made myself laugh, but also make myself feel safe. Then maybe after a little while, I would fool around a bit with myself. But maybe I would overreach too much too quick, so I would need to build the trust up again with myself. But then on one date it's a raining night and I give myself a coat so I don't feel cold, so I think it's sweet of myself. And I run through the rain with myself up to my apartment, but it's wet so I get undressed with myself. Then the sexual tension is too much and I can't help myself so I make love with myself. It's really hot but also kind of romantic. Then I cuddle myself at the end and myself feels safe in my arms.

I don't give it up that easily. First I would need to take myself out to some nice restaurants, set menu style, on a couple dates. Then I would need to ensure I made myself laugh, but also make myself feel safe. Then maybe after a little while, I would fool around a bit with myself. But maybe I would overreach too much too quick, so I would need to build the trust up again with myself. But then on one date it's a raining night and I give myself a coat so I don't feel cold, so I think it's sweet of myself. And I run through the rain with myself up to my apartment, but it's wet so I get undressed with myself. Then the sexual tension is too much and I can't help myself so I make love with myself. It's really hot but also kind of romantic. Then I cuddle myself at the end and myself feels safe in my arms.
Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom