• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
Nah, I'm not questioning the free popcorn (I actually went to Back Bar a few months back and yes they do still serve it).

I'm questioning the walking into the place with a bag you brought from home.

Yeah...Some random dude just bringing in enough popcorn for the bar? Like...what kind of bar is that...

1091.jpg

Hunter S.

Pats needed a good defense to win too. Brady would be useless otherwise.
I really do not know how they won the Bowl with an average D last year based on the regualar season. I cannot explain how that D took them all the way, but my post focused on how Denver has been trying to emulate the Seahawks D since our Super Bowl defeat. Clearly the highest scoring offense in history was not enough to win it all.

cajunator

Banned
I really do not know how they won the Bowl with an average D last year based on the regualar season. I cannot explain how that D took them all the way, but my post focused on how Denver has been trying to emulate the Seahawks D since our Super Bowl defeat. Clearly the highest scoring offense in history was not enough to win it all.

Honestly I dont know what happened there.

Sanjuro

Haha. To the people suggesting popcorn at a bar is an odd thing, you need to get out more.

Hell. Even nationwide chains have that or pretzels behind the bar.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Haha. To the people suggesting popcorn at a bar is an odd thing, you need to get out more.

Bragging about your intricate knowledge of Applebee's doesn't mean we don't get out a lot.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Kave going hard early on a Thursday

No, they were confused about how people bring popcorn with them to a bar. That's the part we've never seen.

Tom Penny

You said people brought popcorn to the bar to eat. Not the bars popcorn. That is a massive difference.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Shane because I know your thirst is unquenchable...who is the blonde on NFL Total Access?

edit:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Colts gave WR T.Y. Hilton a five-year, $65 million deal, per source.

squicken

Seems like the Colts tie up a little too much organizational capital in the WR position. Maybe Dorsett will be a stud, but I wouldn't spend big or draft high a WR that wasn't bigger than 6'3"

HOLY SHIT! I just realized the Panthers/Dolphins practices are happening in Spartanburg, SC which is 30 minutes from the city I'm about to move to! This is my chance to get my daughter a football autographed by Tannehill, ensuring her Dolphins fandom for life!

HOLY SHIT! I just realized the Panthers/Dolphins practices are happening in Spartanburg, SC which is 30 minutes from the city I'm about to move to! This is my chance to get my daughter a football autographed by Tannehill, ensuring her Dolphins fandom for life!

I'm pretty sure that's child abuse, man

Do the right thing by your kid and get her Kuechly's autograph instead.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Do you guys honestly believe that any bar has enough popcorn to satisfy Sanjuro? That's why he brings his own.

Striker

Seems like the Colts tie up a little too much organizational capital in the WR position. Maybe Dorsett will be a stud, but I wouldn't spend big or draft high a WR that wasn't bigger than 6'3"
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 41m41 minutes ago
$39m in guarantees for Hilton

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
It's not ignoring a damn thing. A one time offense for being ignorant of the rules isn't equivalent to running a game on the balls for a much lengthier time.

Pretty sure the post also calls out Goodell, but you're the one ignoring that.

Look, I don't like the patriots as much as the next guy. But what I also don't like is people doing shit without proof. Where is the evidence? The 11 out of 12 balls report is patently false, yet never been corrected by the league office. Where is the proof of "running a game on the balls for a much lengthier time" even the wells report was about just the AFC game and even that doesn't have evidence. The judge yesterday said as much when questioning the leagues representative. Sorry to break it to you guys but the league doesn't have evidence and if the judge is forced to make a ruling, I believe he is going to side with Brady.

Furthermore, no one knew about this dumb ass rule until "deflate gate," there are in fact multiple reports and fines for other teams and players admitting to changing the footballs outside the rules.

As for the deacon quoting the CBA argument, the rulebook specifically states that any player or team caught tampering with equipment, specifically footballs, its a punishable by a fine of up to 25k. So how do you go from 25k fine to 4 game suspension?

bionic77

Good news Pats fans.

That dirty slut Giselle is supposedly going to divorce Brady.

Since Pat fans are all sexually attracted to their quarterbacks this gives you perverts a glimmer of hope. I think Giselle made a lot more money than Tom and don't they live in Cali?

eznark

Banned
How come the NFL hasn't demanded Brady's phone records to get all of his text messages. That was really the last fun thing that could come out of all of this.

BigAT

Furthermore, no one knew about this dumb ass rule until "deflate gate," there are in fact multiple reports and fines for other teams and players admitting to changing the footballs outside the rules.

You think no one knew that there were inflation requirements for the balls?

What the fuck?

Slo

Good news Pats fans.

That dirty slut Giselle is supposedly going to divorce Brady.

Since Pat fans are all sexually attracted to their quarterbacks this gives you perverts a glimmer of hope. I think Giselle made a lot more money than Tom and don't they live in Cali?

Brady receiving child support from his ex wife would make my day.

eznark

Banned
You think no one knew that there were inflation requirements for the balls?

What the fuck?

Considering he said that there are "multiple reports and fines for other teams and players admitting to changing the footballs outside the rules" he clearly disagree with himself. And all in one sentence!

bionic77

Don't both parties have some discovery power in a federal civil case?
Yes.

Tech question for you nerds.

If Brady or someone did all of their texting with Whatsapp is there any way to get those messages other than getting someones phone? Obviously if you text through Verizon or whoever they can retrieve the messages but can they do it via Whatsapp or other encrypted message services (I think iMessage is encrypted to)?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Yes.

Tech question for you nerds.

If Brady or someone did all of their texting with Whatsapp is there any way to get those messages other than getting someones phone? Obviously if you text through Verizon or whoever they can retrieve the messages but can they do it via Whatsapp or other encrypted message services (I think iMessage is encrypted to)?

Only if it's logged somewhere and if it is chances are those logs are erased after awhile. If encrypted then that will make things a lot more difficult or just not even possible for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom