• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
I havent been able to watch much. Everything at work fell apart. Loading rack shut down, stores retaining, drivers have wrong dispatch, double dispatches, loading off wrong suppliers and its only been 1.5 hours.

cdyhybrid

Are they? Not watching!

Haha thanks man! There was that, plus I didn't really want to deal with all the Brady BS, would have been a lot of wasted time defending something that really isn't worth it!

How do you feel about the XBOne losing its best exclusive to PC?

Colasante

I already love Shaq Mason. He's going to dominate people in the run game. I hope he can get a handle on pass protection so he starts over Wendell.

bionic77

Are they? Not watching!

Haha thanks man! There was that, plus I didn't really want to deal with all the Brady BS, would have been a lot of wasted time defending something that really isn't worth it!
Cheaters and liars almost always run from the truth.

Only the idiots believe the lies and try to defense them.

Dragon

Banned
Dragon!! Welcome back man, how's life treating ya :)

Good man! Long story but I had to deal with a crazy girl who thought she was pregnant so a lot better now! How are things going with you?

Cheaters and liars almost always run from the truth.

Only the idiots believe the lies and try to defense them.

Don't think I haven't been lurking that Brady topic in the other forum! I would be curious, as a lawyer, what your views of the whole situation are, once there aren't games going on.

Dragon! Through attrition the most sane of all Pats fans

Haha, I've been called many things here but I don't know that that's accurate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom