• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Good man! Long story but I had to deal with a crazy girl who thought she was pregnant so a lot better now! How are things going with you?

Don't think I haven't been lurking that Brady topic in the other forum! I would be curious, as a lawyer, what your views of the whole situation are, once there aren't games going on.

Haha, I've been called many things here but I don't know that that's accurate!
Dragon I have posted about 10,000 posts since 2004 about how evil the Patriots are and you are curious as to what my feelings are about Tammy's attempt to pull an OJ?

I really don't care what happens in the trial. The main victory has been won. The Pats and Brady are forever tainted for the majority of people in this country.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
"Rodgers will get about a quarter"

OH MY GOD RODGERS IS STILL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's in because he and Clements want to get used to the way they work in-game. Call timing and such. They're trying to run plays a little quicker.

So in other words Rodgers and his new offensive coordinator didn't have enough time to understand/get to know each other, the new system during OTAs and first team reps at practice since the offseason began so they're getting in extra practice in their first preseason game?

You'd think a QB who's been in the league for 10 years would pick up a new system pretty quickly.

9NW2yWG.png

Better hope you have your house in order when you play us Week 10 because you'll be having to play catch up to this offense.

bionic77

why did Brady play

isn't he supposed to be in jail
Even I don't want him in jail until after his wife releases all the embarrassing strap on details of their relationship.

I hope it is worse than Strahans divorce. That could drive me to watch TMZ and visit their website.

Dragon

Banned
Dragon I have posted about 10,000 posts since 2004 about how evil the Patriots are and you are curious as to what my feelings are about Tammy's attempt to pull an OJ?

I really don't care what happens in the trial. The main victory has been won. The Pats and Brady are forever tainted for the majority of people in this country.

Haha no I was hoping you'd put on your lawyer hat and be objective about it. They already were tainted and hated by mostly everyone. Oh well.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
DolphinsGAF how is Suh doing?

It's actually pretty hilarious that's Suh first game as a Dolphin is against Jay Cutler.

bionic77

Haha no I was hoping you'd put on your lawyer hat and be objective about it. They already were tainted and hated by mostly everyone. Oh well.
Truthfully I have not followed it closely enough to give an educated opinion on it.

No worries. New England is full of thousand of experts on physics and the law since this happened. I never heard of the Ideal Gas law until this year but every asshole from Boston apparently had a degree in physics.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Gamecast isn't working, nfl.com isn't updated. Thank god it's preseason or I'd really be losing my shit. I have no idea what's even happening in the NE GB game right now

Truthfully I have not followed it closely enough to give an educated opinion on it.

No worries. New England is full of thousand of experts on physics and the law since this happened. I never heard of the Ideal Gas law until this year but every asshole from Boston apparently had a degree in physics.
We're a smart group of people. Harvard and Yale and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom