• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
DolphinsGAF how is Suh doing?

It's actually pretty hilarious that's Suh first game as a Dolphin is against Jay Cutler.

Abusive. Drew o-line offsides on the first drive, though he had a neutral zone infraction himself in the second. But he's been great on stopping the run, and the second we took him out Bears ran for 15 lol.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Damn, that ref is pretty resilient

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So Lions-GAF I just got on break anything stand out for the Lions so far? I did see the stats though

First team offense had one quick drive where Ameer had two solid runs and Stafford slinged it twice to Golden Tate resulting in a quick TD.

On the next drive Ameer returned a kickoff and on his first run had a beautiful 47 yard run. His vision, cut and burst of speed was beautiful. He's the real deal.

Defense has looked solid thus far. Defensive line has been getting decent pressure, line backing core has been playing great getting to the ball and Slay almost had an INT.

The Restoration of the Roar is in progress.

Dragon

Banned
Truthfully I have not followed it closely enough to give an educated opinion on it.

No worries. New England is full of thousand of experts on physics and the law since this happened. I never heard of the Ideal Gas law until this year but every asshole from Boston apparently had a degree in physics.

Fans will always flock to anything to exonerate their heroes. Just be happy that the Pats are going to be largely mediocre this year.

Brandin Cooks is a fast little bugger!

Love that dude. Hope he remains healthy this year.

bionic77

We're a smart group of people. Harvard and Yale and what not.
This is the fault of Good Will Hunting. Now every slob, loser and drunk in Boston thinks that they are geniuses.

Just because you work maintenance at Harvard doesn't mean you are as smart as the people who got accepted there. If you were that smart you would not be cleaning toilets for a living and probably wouldn't be arguing that Brady is innocent.

I'm kind of amazed that John Fox is still a head coach in the NFL.

And that's not a diss, I love Foxy as most Panthers fans still do. But the book on him is written at this point, no? He's a nice guy, good defensive mind, man motivator, but not a guy who will lead you to the ultimate goal of the Super Bowl.

Why not try out new blood at HC?

johnnyDOLLARS.gif

Dragon

Banned
I'm kind of amazed that John Fox is still a head coach in the NFL.

And that's not a diss, I love Foxy as most Panthers fans still do. But the book on him is written at this point, no? He's a nice guy, good defensive mind, man motivator, but not a guy who will lead you to the ultimate goal of the Super Bowl.

Why not try out new blood at HC?

I think Fox is a known quantity. Most owners aren't going to want to deal with situations like Josh McDaniels if they can help it. I think he's decent. Too conservative for me though. Just goes to show that most owners don't really take chances.

Colasante

Jimmy's looking shaky because he doesn't have his boy Brian Tyms out there. Josh Boyce is looking like trash. I'm disappointed, I was hoping he'd at least make a compelling case for a roster spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom