• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
I'm kind of amazed that John Fox is still a head coach in the NFL.

And that's not a diss, I love Foxy as most Panthers fans still do. But the book on him is written at this point, no? He's a nice guy, good defensive mind, man motivator, but not a guy who will lead you to the ultimate goal of the Super Bowl.

Why not try out new blood at HC?

Stabilizing force who can rebuild a team. Absolutely a players coach, which can be good. Just lacks a killer instinct imo. I thought he was pretty good for the most part, but it seems player coaches lose effectiveness they longer they stick around.

Garoppolol making some bad passes.

Johnny ManBae?!
tumblr_nfckrlJJbh1smdmwgo1_400.gif

iu

:"""""")

lolol

I think Fox is a known quantity. Most owners aren't going to want to deal with situations like Josh McDaniels if they can help it. I think he's decent. Too conservative for me though. Just goes to show that most owners don't really take chances.

You're right. NFL franchises are ridiculously risk-averse and Fox at least guarantees that the team will be decent. They would rather have that guaranteed decent team that can keep butts in seats (on couchs, in bars) than run the risk of a trainwreck looking for the homerun hire.

squicken

Manziel was noticeably slower last year than he was in college. If nothing else he is at least back to staying in shape

Faint praise but still better than "not drunk today"

@RapSheet
#Redskins starting TE Niles Paul has suffered a dislocated ankle, source said. MRI to see if the ligaments are intact. Crushing blow.

Sanjuro

Out of your league girl at the Bar, with 20 empty seats, moves next to you and starts showing you things on her phone and asking you random questions.

Fuuuu

We are talking about Tebow throwing motions.

TheFatOne

Some good stuff from the front seven today. Pats defense up the middle worries me, but I think they can be a solid defense again this year. Not nearly as good as last season, but good enough to win.

Arc

Out of your league girl at the Bar, with 20 empty seats, moves next to you and starts showing you things on her phone and asking you random questions.

Fuuuu

Get off your phone and start spitting game bro

Dragon

Banned

Fuuuu

You should segway into Sanjuro thrusting motions.

Colasante

Oh man, this Do Your Job Patriots program looks incredible. I can't believe Ernie Adams is on camera, talking, like he's actually a real human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom