• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
First team offense had one quick drive where Ameer had two solid runs and Stafford slinged it twice to Golden Tate resulting in a quick TD.

On the next drive Ameer returned a kickoff and on his first run had a beautiful 47 yard run. His vision, cut and burst of speed was beautiful. He's the real deal.

Defense has looked solid thus far. Defensive line has been getting decent pressure, line backing core has been playing great getting to the ball and Slay almost had an INT.

The Restoration of the Roar is in progress.
Good to hear but it's only preseason still. At theater about to watch Straight Outta Compton.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
My dad said just saw a commercial saying NFL redzone is 15 bucks a month, when the fuck did this fuckery happen?

Andy Lee is a Allstar

People don't give special teams it's due because they perceive it as just for the unathletic white dudes and cats who aren't good enough to play actual football, but having a punter who can consistently flip the field is SO critical in the grand scheme.

I only half joke when I say Andy Lee was like the fourth most important player on the Niners in 2011. His dominance in winning the field position battle helped that defense out big time.

Browns owner Jimmy Haslam said Thursday he believes free agent Ray Rice is deserving of another chance.
This would indeed suggest the Browns have legitimately discussed signing Rice. Of Rice, Haslam said "I'd like to see him get another shot," but added for now the Browns are "seeing what the team's young running backs can do first." Rice seems to be inching closer and closer to at least getting a tryout.
Source: Bob Holtzman on Twitter Aug 13 - 7:58 PM via: roto
Omg pls no *PUKES
One of these Rbs needs to come on NOW. Duke Johnson pls come back. Flanders play like a all star for the rest of the game pls

Afrikan

People don't give special teams it's due because they perceive it as just for the unathletic white dudes and cats who aren't good enough to play actual football, but having a punter who can consistently flip the field is SO critical in the grand scheme.

I only half joke when I say Andy Lee was like the fourth most important player on the Niners in 2011. His dominance in winning the field position battle helped that defense out big time.

Our offense was bad in 2011..sure we won games, but that was mostly our defense causing turnovers like crazy and Andy Lee constantly pushing teams back.

we were AWFUL with 3rd down conversions..like consistently 10%...all the way through the playoffs. It was David Akers having a career year that was the only thing consistent on our offense..along with Frank Gore.

Godslay

Banned
It's always in the back of your head.

Trade one backup QB while grooming another.

The fear is that the traded one becomes a franchise QB while the Golden Boy becomes an weaker version of Bubby Brister.

I lived it with the Tebow trade.

It's always in the back of your head.

Trade one backup QB while grooming another.

The fear is that the traded one becomes a franchise QB while the Golden Boy becomes an weaker version of Bubby Brister.

I lived it with the Tebow trade.
At least wait until he plays with the starters to pronounce him dead.

Bowser

CMVaJpcXAAAqvmS.png

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Forgot all about the games tonight. Been busy fixing up the place.

Go..... chargers/browns/dolphins/pack/no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom