• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats looked pretty meh tonight. Defense was pretty solid in the first quarter, but offense was really lacking (aside from Jonas Gray). That being said none of the offensive starters played tonight, so I can't give Jimmy too much criticism when Josh Boyce was his number 1 target. Even Brady couldn't get anything going. If Jimmy does have to play week one I think he'll do better with Gronk and Edelman out there.

If Tony Romo gets hurt we are so screwed. We have no depth at QB

Like I said, Jets are the only team where the starter being injured doesn't immediately fuck their season

Bills don't count because they haven't made Tyrod the starter, and if he isn't the starter they're already fucked

RBH

No undefeated preseason :(

image.php

Kerm 1

Pats looked pretty meh tonight. Defense was pretty solid in the first quarter, but offense was really lacking (aside from Jonas Gray). That being said none of the offensive starters played tonight, so I can't give Jimmy too much criticism when Josh Boyce was his number 1 target. Even Brady couldn't get anything going. If Jimmy does have to play week one I think he'll do better with Gronk and Edelman out there.

Tammy pushing the ball down the field as usual:

Tammy Brady 1 4 10 2.5

squicken

Cleveland has such crap at its skill positions. I do kind of like Shaw. Seems like he could have a long career as a decent backup

Cleveland has such crap at its skill positions. I do kind of like Shaw. Seems like he could have a long career as a decent backup
Our top guys at Wr are better then most ppl realize (Hawkins,Gabriel). TE is questionable and Rb has appeared to be a bit of disappointment so far. Still early though, hopefully Duke Johnson can come back this week. Crow and west need to step up

Bitanator

Weeden has starting experience, much more than a lot of other teams. Depth at quarterback is silly since all teams rely on strong quarterback play from their number one, at best all you want your backups to do is close games when they are out of reach. Kyle Orton being considered couple seasons ago as one of the best options at backup gives you insight at how pathetic backups are. Would you want "wind up and let it go" Leftwich tossing the rock in Dallas over Weeden?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG fill me in, I just got home now.

I just looked at stats, I see the RBS stink, McCown per stats looked solid, Manziel per stats looked good.

Run D looks like shit.

Fill me in!

DMczaf

Excessive Profanity, other Unsportsmanlike Conduct; $11,576; $23,152

Low Block; $8,681; $17,363

Chop Block; $8,681; $17,363

You can get fined more for dropping F bombs than trying to end a dude's career?

what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom