• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Any Browns fans here old enough to remember when the Browns were competent enough to get into the postseason and break the hearts of everyone in Ohio?

BG fill me in, I just got home now.

I just looked at stats, I see the RBS stink, McCown per stats looked solid, Manziel per stats looked good.

Run D looks like shit.

Fill me in!
•Mccown looked pretty good in his time
• Johnny looked way better then he did all last preseason. Not perfect, but looked pretty good in his time with the 2nd unit. The 2nd team line still kinda sucks.
• Hartline is a good addition
• Andy lee for MVP
• Danny Shelton looked really good, not as worried about the run game when the full unit is out there.
• Gilbert - idk man had some good plays but looked lost a good amount. It's progress I suppose
• Rbs idk wut they were doing. Maybe there was reason we looked at Gordon and Gurley. hopefully Duke Johnson comes back soon.
• if we sign someone, anyone but Rice. PUKES

cdyhybrid

yxC9iEn.png

"Blaine Gabbert, that's a beautiful piece!"

f31V1rg.gif

squicken

The lasting image of the evening, however, was the Browns’ inability to run on offense and inability to stop it on defense. Manziel was the Browns’ leading rusher with 14 yards. The Redskins had 153. Terrance West had 10 yards on four carries. Starter Isaiah Crowell had 6 yards on four carries. But the Crow did make a tackle on a Cleveland punt.

http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=48301

Run D was awful all year last year and the offense couldn't run once Mack got hurt. It's hard to see any progress for the team when their two biggest flaws are still their two biggest flaws.

Doomsayer

Here you go!

http://i.imgur.com/UfeHFfD.jpg[img]

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpyvJutkrTE[/url][/QUOTE]

Live look in my backyard: [img]http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-MX004618.jpg?size=67&uid=e690da8e-5450-494a-bf42-6e10cf25c7de

PS - Don't look up charred remains on google.

Lol Philbin called a timeout when the Bears had like 1 second left on the play clock...

Please get it out of your system in the preseason.

At least, the first string offense and defense looked really good. Second string defense looked somewhat decent.

cajunator

Banned
Some positives:

Stanley Jean Baptiste looks like a proper corner. Jammed his receiver quite effectively
Willie snead looks like a suitable slot wr/Lance replacement
Max Unger is a beast
Armstead might be one of the best lineman in the nfl
Strief still looks strong
Damian Swann looks good in coverage and got an int
Cooks is a little warrior
Griffin and Grayson both look like they can handle qb position if necessary
Marcus Murphy looks like our new returner
Hocker can kick
Josh Hill is a serviceable TE
Kyrie Robinson wants a RB roster spot
Andrus Peat is looking pretty solid

Brian McNally ‏@bmcnally14 35m35 minutes ago
Niles Paul has an ankle fracture and dislocation: "It's a huge loss for us" Gruden said. Season-ending injury

Brian McNally ‏@bmcnally14 34m34 minutes ago
Gruden says "there is a chance" that Logan Paulsen is out for the season, too.

Brian McNally ‏@bmcnally14 32m32 minutes ago
Gruden says possible MCL and ACL tear for reserve running back Silas Redd. Tough night.

Brian McNally ‏@bmcnally14 2m2 minutes ago
Niles Paul's words to good friend Darrel Young as he may injured on the turf: "DY this was supposed to be my year..."

;_;

eznark

Banned
Matt Cassel was Alex Smith level that year. Weird how it seems like it was some great year.

You're surprised that a media that pretends Tom Brady is still good at football would also fellate Matt Cassel? Journos know where their bread is buttered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom