• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Miracle

He's just getting started. You're new here right? You're in for a treat if jak goes on a tirade.

Oh...so this is a regular occurrence? Well...

m8dbBsM.gif

Mad Max: Twisted Metal The Movie

Another Gaf overhype.

Decent action movie, but kinda zzz in terms of actually having a story.

He just made a cool 500k for basically a few weeks worth of work.

Just wanted to go back and quote this cause I saw this earlier when I was at work. I agree with this statement 100%

Line_HTX

I come back to Mech and Dega destroying everything, wienke being an Andy Dalton suspect, and Mech drawing some Taylor Swift deviantart shit.

What the fuck happened here...

Gata's like BG, in that you know neither of them are snitches

If either of them started snitching, none of us would be left and this place would be ash

wtf leave BG out of this you fucks

BG needs the disrespect now before the season begins, it will help build up his immune system to survive this upcoming season. Sadly the draft and the summer has given him hope, which has whittled down his immune systems defense against disrespect. We must build it up once again before the storm of despair hits the Brown fans!

Narag

BG needs the disrespect now before the season begins, it will help build up his immune system to survive this upcoming season. Sadly the draft and the summer has given him hope, which has whittled down his immune systems defense against disrespect. We must build it up once again before the storm of despair hits the Brown fans!

He's immune to all disrespect dating back to his previous account of jdez.

Milchjon

Thought this was a nice point:

In keeping with Sayre’s Law, Deflategate’s lack of gravitas has allowed sportswriters to happily lose their minds. “The beauty of this scandal, especially in a place like Boston, is when it comes down to it the stakes are so low,” Siegel said. “It’s so pointless. Reporters, columnists, sports-radio hosts, fans — they can geek out with the craziest opinion they want, with no fear of repercussion.”

MechDX

You don't hide. You are just drowned out by discussion of teams that are actually relevant.

I can't speak for those 8-8 years because I didn't have access to internet or TV then so wasn't really a fan. If my team won above 8 games for like 10 years straight without winning a super bowl I'd probably stop watching the NFL for my own good. The smart Eagles fans have probably already done so.

yeah but as a % it's way higher in the offseason. We have like entire pages talking about Houston traffic.

lsbI7ln.gif

Let me guess Cowboys, Yankees and Lakers fan? Typical of the vaunted cowboy "fan base". Blah blah blah "Muricas team"! Remember the mid 90's? Cowboy fans do because they never left. Shows at home games when more than half the team are colors of the visiting team.

Hey guess what since 2002 the Cowboys have made the playoffs the same exact amount as the Texans except we actually won a couple playoff games.

Cockroach fans as I coined the phrase. Scurry around in the dark being disgusting pests in the dark then when the lights come on you scurry away back into hiding.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I come back to Mech and Dega destroying everything, wienke being an Andy Dalton suspect, and Mech drawing some Taylor Swift deviantart shit.

What the fuck happened here...

This:

y0kEdo.gif

Kz8WOw.gif

I could see paper making these relevant to NFL GAF fuckery...

Good morning everyone.

I see that Relly posted his cellulite girls again.. Damn it.

Mock draft in Chris's fantasy league tonight. Ready to build a better team that my Browns can.

And tomorrow.. It's time for America's real team to burn down Blacksburg and have those bird fucks for dinner. Get hyped!

Top Bottom