• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

jakncoke

Banned
Good morning everyone.

I see that Relly posted his cellulite girls again.. Damn it.

Mock draft in Chris's fantasy league tonight. Ready to build a better team that my Browns can.

And tomorrow.. It's time for America's real team to burn down Blacksburg and have those bird fucks for dinner. Get hyped!

I hope your team trips and gets lost in a coal mine on the way to the game.

I hope your team trips and gets lost in a coal mine on the way to the game.

I hope your liver fails and Ben trips on a Pittsburgh whore and breaks his fucking ankle

10 Sacks Jak 10

You know what temple and Haley's comet have in common? They both go over Penn State every 75 years.

Good morning everyone.

Mock draft in Chris's fantasy league tonight. Ready to build a better team that my Browns can.

And tomorrow.. It's time for America's real team to burn down Blacksburg and have those bird fucks for dinner. Get hyped!

At least she's cute.

It's a problem when he posts those super busted in the face chicks

Holy Shit, I think I have done it.. I have accused of being every alt of someone's who is banned

Chan
SNES
Cajun
Lunchbox
and Now JNA

Oh and Zychi.. Slay accused me of being him too. I almost forgot.

Did I do it? Who haven't I been accused of being?

BG... You should have known better when you posted that. You should have known that would have happened. I couldnt resist Mr. President. Please pardon me.
Never, you destroyed me in front of my peeps. I'll never forget, Browns gaf will never forget. You're now below Furyous and he has two teams and he's Furyous. I name you SlutTheFathead.

Seth - " people don't forget" (Superbad)

Never, you destroyed me in front of my peeps. I'll never forget, Browns gaf will never forget. You're now below Furyous and he has two teams and he's Furyous. I name you SlutTheFathead.

:(

iguessthatsit.jpeg

But it's about forgiveness BG. I forgive Jak for his slanderous comments about Ohio State gets lost in a mineshaft. Can't you forgive mine?

Smh I see my boy BG got BODIED by one of his own boys last night, these hoes aint loyal.....

Rando, I am helping him. I am teaching him to avoid the pitfalls. I expect that he will do the same to me and instead of putting me in so low esteem. I'll say good one and after the burn soothes.. I'll say thank you BG, you helped me to avoid that and you are a good teacher

RBH

Meanwhile, in Atlanta this weekend:

dragon9.jpg

Let me guess Cowboys, Yankees and Lakers fan? Typical of the vaunted cowboy "fan base". Blah blah blah "Muricas team"! Remember the mid 90's? Cowboy fans do because they never left. Shows at home games when more than half the team are colors of the visiting team.

Hey guess what since 2002 the Cowboys have made the playoffs the same exact amount as the Texans except we actually won a couple playoff games.

Cockroach fans as I coined the phrase. Scurry around in the dark being disgusting pests in the dark then when the lights come on you scurry away back into hiding.

drunk post?

I don't remember the mid 90's really because I was born in 89. When I was really young I loved baseball so I was a Texas Rangers fan. I fucking hate the Yankees because they beat the Rangers in their first ever playoff appearance in 96. I started watching the Cowboys in 97-98 or so. I grew up in North Texas.

get well soon.

MechDX

drunk post?

I don't remember the mid 90's really because I was born in 89. When I was really young I loved baseball so I was a Texas Rangers fan. I fucking hate the Yankees because they beat the Rangers in their first ever playoff appearance in 96. I started watching the Cowboys in 97-98 or so. I grew up in North Texas.

get well soon.

Sucks to be born in southern Oklahoma. No self respecting Texan will lay claim to the douchebag capital that is Dallas.

Just wait your team will hit 8-8 again soon and you can hide with the other cockroaches

Tom Penny

As Saban looks back on that, he wonders if he and Brees would still be together in Miami if the Dolphins’ doctors had cleared Brees’s shoulder.

“If we’d had Drew Brees, I might still be in Miami,” Saban said.

Poor Dolphins. He wanted Brees but they said no. He did give them Ted Ginn Jr so not all was lost.

Pepiope

Croc wasn't around watching the Cowboys when they were constantly going 8-8? LOL. That was 2 years a go. Talk about fair weather fans. I'm with you Texans-GAF! Fuck Dallas!

The ultimate slut now wants to cast judgement? smh

All you Browns children are lost without a sense of direction with no Wesley around.

Good morning everyone.

Where did I post it?

The ultimate slut now wants to cast judgement? smh

All you Browns children are lost without a sense of direction with no Wesley around.

I never seen Wes post here. BG is president of Browns-GAF and I'm an island onto myself now. Where am I gonna go now?

Is BG like a reformed fat guy then? Hates on all fat guys for what he represented in his past?

Where did I post it?

Last page.

MechDX

Croc wasn't around watching the Cowboys when they were constantly going 8-8? LOL. That was 2 years a go. Talk about fair weather fans. I'm with you Texans-GAF! Fuck Dallas!

Fucking definition of fair weather which is typical of cowboy fans.

I've seen 2-14 twice and didn't leave. I watched David Fucking Carr , Rosencopter, Schaubs implosion and I stayed. Frank Bush's defense.......

I have seen some Shit

Will Allen to start over Shamarko Thomas.

Not good for Shark. Injured, sat behind a finished Troy, this was his time to shine but frankly he shit the bed in preseason. The Transition to cover 2 has been hard on everybody, but Shark most of all.

Hello Grovo SlutLand.

What in the Hell is going on?....
Rando hold me
*passes out

I'm talking about Grova's comment about you being the ultimate slut and shaming me. I compared it to be a reformed fat guy who hates fat people. That's what I'm taking about.

I'll catch you BG. Time after time..

effzee

The nerve of Cowboys "fans" lecturing Eagles fans.

After we finish with RBH's charred dick week 1 MNF, the Eagles are going to destroy the Cowboys week 2.

Pepiope

The nerve of Cowboys "fans" lecturing Eagles fans.

After we finish with RBH's charred dick week 1 MNF, the Eagles are going to destroy the Cowboys week 2.
Murray is going to have the game of his life. That game has to be marked on his calendar.

Steelers switched to Tampa 2?

No. Cover 2. Steelers fans thought for sure Tomlin was going to introduce some Tampa 2 concepts what with the drafting of Shazier but there was no indication of that in preseason.

Steelers defense is going to be a mess. New younger players across the board coupled with an inexperienced back end. The breakdowns in preseason were the first indication of that.

There's never too much booty in Relly's world. It's his thing, live and let live.

Coffee has kicked in, double post.

Different strokes for different folks.

I still don't see the cellulite you're talking about though.
R6qHeV1.png

Fine.. But that's too much booty. Her body and ass don't match.

Dunno. I rarely posted here before a few months a go.

And the Eagles don't collapse. We run into unfortunate circumstances.

Yeah those circumstances are called reality.

Godslay

Banned
Dunno. I rarely posted here before a few months a go.

And the Eagles don't collapse. We run into unfortunate circumstances.

I'd say losing control of the division Week 15 was a collapse. I know if the Broncos did that, (which they have before) it would be a collapse in my mind.

Pepiope

I'd say losing control of the division Week 15 was a collapse. I know if the Broncos did that, (which they have before) it would be a collapse in my mind.
Meh. We had a back-up QB. Most Eagle fans were hoping he would not fuck up long enough for Foles to come back. Foles never came back.

Top Bottom