• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Godslay

Banned
Meh. We had a back-up QB. Most Eagle fans were hoping he would not fuck up long enough for Foles to come back. Foles never came back.

You were eliminated from the playoffs by the Redskins who went 3-11. A team with 9 probowl selections, a world class front 7, and an offense that is supposedly plug and play for any garbage QB shouldn't have lost that game.

It was a collapse. Foles being hurt was an unfortunate event. Losing to the Cowboys and then being eliminated by the Redskins is a collapse.

effzee

Meh. We had a back-up QB. Most Eagle fans were hoping he would not fuck up long enough for Foles to come back. Foles never came back.

Foles and Sanchez both played pretty average last season. Foles wasn't lighting it up himself.

Eagles won tons of games early due to special teams but down the season inconsistent QB play especially the turnovers, over reliance on ST TDs, and mostly cause of the horrific secondary the Eagles collapsed from 9-3 at Thanksgiving to finishing 10-6.

I blame mostly the D. Week after week the CBs were lit up. It's also why, even if Bradford at best plays Foles esque, the improvement in the secondary is what's going to really decide if this team is more than a 10 win team.

This is perfect IMO and probably not safe...and since Y'all gonna ask it's the Girl on Game of Thrones...

http://philly.barstoolsports.com/files/2015/03/ttt9.gif

Don't watch GoT. Only seem two episodes from the first season. She is a cute woman.

Lol only on the internet is that too much booty. How much booty is enough booty then. Show me an example

I don't know how to describe it. But I know it when I see it. She is still hot.(Make no mistake, she is) But I'm not an ass man and it's too much to me. Sort of like ketchup in rice. People may like that, but it's not my cup of tea.

Pepiope

Foles and Sanchez both played pretty average last season. Foles wasn't lighting it up himself.

Eagles won tons of games early due to special teams but down the season inconsistent QB play especially the turnovers, over reliance on ST TDs, and mostly cause of the horrific secondary the Eagles collapsed from 9-3 at Thanksgiving to finishing 10-6.

I blame mostly the D. Week after week the CBs were lit up. It's also why, even if Bradford at best plays Foles esque, the improvement in the secondary is what's going to really decide if this team is more than a 10 win team.
While true, the inconsistent play at the QB position put the defense on the field even more than they should have been. Foles was taking a beating every week until he went down. Sanchez had much better protection the 2nd half of the season (the line finally got healthy) and still couldn't be relied on offensively. I have no doubt we would've made the playoffs had Foles played all 16 games. Sanchez couldn't complete a deep ball to save his life.

I don't know how to describe it. But I know it when I see it. She is still hot.(Make no mistake, she is) But I'm not an ass man and it's too much to me. Sort of like ketchup in rice. People may like that, but it's not my cup of tea.

Perhaps you should of lead with this instead of coming the way you did about it. Just saying.

effzee

While true, the inconsistent play at the QB position put the defense on the field even more than they should have been. Foles was taking a beating every week until he went down. Sanchez had much better protection the 2nd half of the season (the line finally got healthy) and still couldn't be relied on offensively. I have no doubt we would've made the playoffs had Foles played all 16 games. Sanchez couldn't complete a deep ball to save his life.

A lot of factors went into why they didn't make it. Even with Sanchez they finished 10-6 so if your going to blame him for the collapse, you need to also credit him for some of their big wins.

I didn't think Foles was playing well at all regardless of the beating he was taking. He held on to the ball far too long. He was also turning it over as much as Sanchez did.

The offense was inconsistent but still pretty good and regardless of QB they were scoring. The D sucked from start to finish and really gave out at the end.

jakncoke

Banned
Not at all like that.

There's plenty of assmen on the planet.

There's only one Spinluck

Neogaf OT food topics make me disagree with this. Makes me wanna start a petition to have basic skills taught in all years of HS and hell even college. Some dudes in the OT are something else out of reality of wtf

Pepiope

A lot of factors went into why they didn't make it. Even with Sanchez they finished 10-6 so if your going to blame him for the collapse, you need to also credit him for some of their big wins.

I didn't think Foles was playing well at all regardless of the beating he was taking. He held on to the ball far too long. He was also turning it over as much as Sanchez did.

The offense was inconsistent but still pretty good and regardless of QB they were scoring. The D sucked from start to finish and really gave out at the end.
Losing Meco really hurt us defensively too towards the end, but apart of me feels that a lot of our issues with pass D had to do with that dumbass DB coach Lovett. I don't know he got hired, and he's somehow still here.

Sanjuro

Neogaf OT food topics make me disagree with this. Makes me wanna start a petition to have basic skills taught in all years of HS and hell even college. Some dudes in the OT are something else out of reality of wtf

I lack some of those skills, but I can still finagle decent stuff when needed. I mean, frying up a chicken breast and some rice seems complicated for some.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have numerous sausage sandwiches to eat at the ball park.

Not at all like that.

There's plenty of assmen on the planet.

There's only one Spinluck

He's one of a kind.

Perhaps you should of lead with this instead of coming the way you did about it. Just saying.

Sorry? Kind of can't help it when you post that on purpose to get a rise out of people (which you were trying to when you posted it as you said it yourself.) perhaps you shouldn't be this butthurt about this?

BkQj2GuCIAAMBho.png

Time to piss people off again

You wanna like butts dude. By all means. Personally I don't give a damn if you post big butts in the thread. I really don't. Since it is a big deal to you. Sorry I should have chosen my words better.

SVbpgP1.png

It's not that serious bruh

Okay.. Sorry if I came across bitchy. I thought that you were really butthurt (no pun intended) and I reacted in kind.

Let's unite and hate on the pats then that's something everyone can get behind.

Also Jak, who in the fuck is Jdez. You keep using it and I honestly don't know who that is.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I used to go to San Antonio often for work, so no. The best part about going to San Antonio was stopping at Buc-ee's on the way there.
I would say it's leaving but fiesta Texas and the river walk are a nice thing to do once every couple of years.

Sanjuro

I wish Fenway had some absurd thing to eat. I think the wildest they get is sushi or some trash. That is the appeal of the Texas ballpark and the Fort Worth area. Tons of stuff.

There is a great BBQ place I might hit up though after.

LionPride

Banned
Hopefully the Lions end up 9-7 and not 7-9 as I fear...

Also that girl with the booty posted, not too much booty. Not even close

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
It's also on I-10 in Luling almost at San Antonio.

There are a few of them. Some near Houston even. Surprised there isn't one like that here considering the HQ is here. They hire programmers every once in awhile and I've thought about going to work there. Seems like it's run by genuinely good people.

this_guy

There are a few of them. Some near Houston even. Surprised there isn't one like that here considering the HQ is here. They hire programmers every once in awhile and I've thought about going to work there. Seems like it's run by genuinely good people.

There's a Buc-ee's pretty much between all the major cities in Texas, and they're pretty much all like the one that's posted above. There is like one or two that's just a normal gas station which is the most disappointing thing ever.

No. Cover 2. Steelers fans thought for sure Tomlin was going to introduce some Tampa 2 concepts what with the drafting of Shazier but there was no indication of that in preseason.

Steelers defense is going to be a mess. New younger players across the board coupled with an inexperienced back end. The breakdowns in preseason were the first indication of that.

The offense will need to put up 30+ per game for us to even be in it. The only silver lining is that the offense is certainly capable of that.... once we get all the potheads back on the field.

Bowser

Christine Michael to Dallas:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 9s9 seconds ago
Dallas trading for former Seattle RB Christine Michael, per league source. Michael returns to Texas, where he starred at Texas A & M.

Top Bottom