• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Fox318

qtN5SUo.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Patriots owner Robert Kraft mingled with Judge Richard Berman, who overturned the NFL suspension of Tom Brady over his alleged role in Deflategate, at a Hamptons Labor Day party full of media and business power brokers.

Rest easy, everyone. The payment has been made in full.

Robert Kraft put Dick Berman's kids through college out of the goodness of his heart. What a man.

In other news,

Rich Campbell
‏@Rich_Campbell
No answers from John Fox about much of anything, really. The admittedly paranoid coach is in full bunker mode for the regular season.

Bears fans get used to these five words: "It is what it is"

this_guy

Everyone seems to agree on this. I jumped over to Narcos. Looking forward to Better Call Saul and Last Man coming back here shortly.

True Detective season 2 is trash. Made it midway through the 4th episode and couldn't take any more. Vince Vaughn is a horrible actor and somehow his onscreen wife is even worse. There's too many scenes of just the two of them, and it's like watching 2 people read lines back and forth to each other.

Better Call Saul needs to hurry up and get on Netflix, but supposedly it won't be there until season 2.

rando14

Edutainment? Oohh hmmmm, are there ladies with features in the posterior that only some men would find enchanting though?...

Its got a lot of incredible Latina b00bs and buttz, it's a dream come true!! *bailar

BUT I watched the entire season in 2 sittings so I am utterly FUCKED for my Heme exam on thursday .........!!

Lol actually nah Ill be just fine :cool:

Its got a lot of incredible Latina b00bs and buttz, it's a dream come true!! *bailar

BUT I watched the entire season in 2 sittings so I am utterly FUCKED for my Heme exam on thursday .........!!

Lol actually nah Ill be just fine :cool:
Just remember Lebron didn't need school, and lil Wayne didn't need school. So why do you!😎

FTF

Hey Alshon, how about you practice tomorrow so I feel good about you actually playing on Sun and not screwing up my fantasy team to start the season? :/

Panthers number one receiver Corey Brown announced that he's unofficially changing his name back to Philly.

corey brown ‏@phillybrown10 4m4 minutes ago
PHILLY‼️

Maybe he'll unofficially change back to a guy who can catch too.

JABEE

Panthers number one receiver Corey Brown announced that he's unofficially changing his name back to Philly.

corey brown ‏@phillybrown10 4m4 minutes ago
PHILLY‼️

Maybe he'll unofficially change back to a guy who can catch too.
When could he ever catch?

Spinluck

So I took Sundays off this season, and my boss said she considered firing me because of it. But it seems that it was all talk and that she was being a salty bitch.

Nothing can come between me and my Colts this season!

MechDX

#Browns announced: offensive line coach Andy Moeller has been suspended indefinitely by the team effective immediately.

Wonder what he did.

Top Bottom