• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

I'm mad that I'm going to have to buy a PS4 for Uncharted. Maybe I can find someone that wants to play an xbox exclusive (lolol) and trade for a day.

I will prob get Gears sometime before the deal runs out where you get all of them downloadable.

Down to play pretty much whatever late night after the kiddo goes down if anyone wants to rumble.

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL · 1m1 minute ago
Tom Savage will be the Texans quarterback Thursday night per coach Bill O'Brien says 'I want him to get into a rhythm'

96231-wind-blowing-Nicolas-Cage-hair-GPA9.gif

Malalaw

My girlfriend wants an Xbox one and gears for her birthday. I'll finally have something to rest my ps4 on.

will play gears for sure though

Yeah its my first, but people gave us stuff for when he's like 6 months up so I'm buying a good amount of stuff for now.

Ah. That explains why you're up so early in the morning. Congrats. Do the kid a favor and let them pick a real football team to root for. :p

Draxal

Cajun can come and say that to our... Aww too soon :p

i wished I had actually got to "meet" Cajun on here. He seemed like such a cool dude. I know he has a twitter.. But it's not the same.

His twitter is the most frightening thing on the face of this earth. I like Cajun, but wow it's 100% unfiltered animu.

MechDX

Next Bob McNair quote on DeflateGate in my following tweet
"What escalated the whole thing is that Brady and the Patriots were going to cooperate fully, and then when it came down to it, they didn't"

"Is there anything conclusive there? No, you don't have any conclusive evidence, but the whole idea is we want to make sure we have.." (1/2)
"..A competitive playing field that's level for everybody...we don't want people breaking the rules." (2/2) McNair on Texans Radio

"In the minds of somebody in that organization, they thought it was important. They thought it would give them a competitive..." (1/2)

"...Advantage, and that's why they did it...You just want to eliminate that kind of situation if you can." (2/2) Bob McNair on Texans Radio

Texans owner Bob McNair going in

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Next Bob McNair quote on DeflateGate in my following tweet
"What escalated the whole thing is that Brady and the Patriots were going to cooperate fully, and then when it came down to it, they didn't"

"Is there anything conclusive there? No, you don't have any conclusive evidence, but the whole idea is we want to make sure we have.." (1/2)
"..A competitive playing field that's level for everybody...we don't want people breaking the rules." (2/2) McNair on Texans Radio

"In the minds of somebody in that organization, they thought it was important. They thought it would give them a competitive..." (1/2)

"...Advantage, and that's why they did it...You just want to eliminate that kind of situation if you can." (2/2) Bob McNair on Texans Radio

Texans owner Bob McNair going in
yea been meaning to post this.

Mike Meltser specifically says "the wells report says Brady cooperated fully"
McNair says no he didn't.

It really seems like the other owners don't care what the report says they just want to punish Brady and the patriots.

His twitter is the most frightening thing on the face of this earth. I like Cajun, but wow it's 100% unfiltered animu.

Yeah.. It's filled with stuff that I'm like.. Nope.

I like a few animes like Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, a few others so I don't give a damn about the anime postings a lot.. But damn.. Like scantily clad jailbait and stuff that make me feel like my soul is going to rot.

Top Bottom