• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

_woLf

so are we going to turn fred jackson into an offensive lineman or what

was that joke already made? i'm probably late

cYybBkT.png

Good grief.

Malalaw

It was a temporary internship. It was only SUPPOSED to last 3 weeks.

Also don't have kids it means you can't afford MGS5

I have a three week old kid and he goes through diapers and wipes like the browns go through quarterbacks(forgive me BrownsGAF) and I can still afford whatever I want!

BigAT

I have a three week old kid and he goes through diapers like the browns go through quarterbacks(forgive me BrownsGAF) and I can still afford whatever I want!

Your kid's diaper deposits are pretty much on par with what the Browns put under center.

After having kids, money was never the problem playing video games. Ambition was.

Before I had a kid I didn't have shit better to do. That all changed when my daughter was born.

I have a three week old kid and he goes through diapers like the browns go through quarterbacks(forgive me BrownsGAF) and I can still afford whatever I want!

Yeah but mines old enough where I have to buy him his own games and stuff. :p

Though really it's most my weekly budget being maxed, I just have to wait a week to get it.

But I can't, I think I may die inside.
After having kids, money was never the problem playing video games. Ambition was.

Before I had a kid I didn't have shit better to do. That all changed when my daughter was born.

Also this, time becoming a premium is something nobody really notices until it happens.

Milchjon

I just realized I maybe shouldn't favorite fellow GAFfer's baby pics on Twitter when my user name is completely different and it makes me look like some random creep.

Sorry Malalaw :D

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I just realized I maybe shouldn't favorite fellow GAFfer's baby pics on Twitter when my user name is completely different and it makes me look like some random creep.

I've always thought you were that.

Malalaw

Hahaha so that's you. All good!

creeper!

Oh and BG, he has a perfect passer rating.

when it comes to gas

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

Steelers restructured contracts of WR Antonio Brown, TE Heath Miller, Shaun Suisham, creating nearly $6 million of cap room for, per sources
11:43 AM - 1 Sep 2015

Why would they restructure Sushi? They should just cut him. Wtf, Colbert?

Line_HTX

I knew you were a creepy pug.

I just watched a piece on Bart Starr fighting to try and be at Lambeau Field on Thanksgiving Night to honor Favre's jersey retirement. Seeing that he doesn't remember his days as the QB but still acknowledges that he made in impact on the community hit me with all the feels.

Jimmy Garoppolo has shiny teeth and a hot smile. Onii-sama is so dreamy in that locker room interviews with the media. He should definitely be starting in place of Scam Brady. =D

Yankee you guys had your baby? Awesome!

Yep, it is crazy having 2 little ones running around.

maybe it's about time you became a boner

too much star wars angry birds on your plate?

I havent touched a game since the new guy came home from the hospital. It took me 3 months to play a game after my daughter was born and I bet it will be even longer this time. I cant wait to get back into Gears though. 1 was such a fantastic game and I loved what I got to play of the beta on XB1.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-dallas-cowboys-1727212555

Jerry Jones can buy the NFL’s Head of Officiating a lap dance and we still can’t define the Dez catch as a catch.
We were beat by Colt McCoy in 2014.
Did you know that Tony Romo is 2nd in passer rating? Not for 2014, but for all quarterbacks, in the history of the league? Jerry wanted to draft Johnny Idiotface Manziel last year and had to be restrained by his son from doing so.
I’m headed to the U.S for the first time, flying into DFW. Finally, I think to myself, a place where my shitty Cowboy affiliation won’t make me a target. As I’m going through airport security in Dallas, the asshole security official looks at me as though he can see eight balls of meth spilling out of my pockets and asks me, “Why are you in Dallas?” I excitedly tell him that I’m a Cowboys fan and he replies that he is too. I explain that even though it’s offseason I’m going to check out Arlington. He looks at me with MORE suspicion.

“But you’re Australian.”

“Well, they show some NFL on TV back home so…”

“So you’re a Cowboys fan?”

“Yeah..”

“From Australia?”

“Yeah..”

Silence.

At this point I’m positive he’s going to call over those terrifying guards with those enormous automatic guns that I’ve never seen in real life because I’m Australian and we have responsible gun laws. But he finally hands me back my passport and waves me through (to the extra screening line, mind you) with a shake of his head and a healthy “pfffft” of disgust.

I got dissed for being a Dallas fan, BY a Dallas fan, IN Dallas.
After one hundred 8-8 seasons we finally break free with a fantastic running game that makes our defense look decent and makes Romo look almost elite. Within 3 months we have let DeMarco walk without even a fight and our current starting RB prospects are an underwear thief and someone who wasn’t good enough to get carries for the Raiders.
Darren McFadden is like one of those light cycles from Tron- he can move fairly quickly, but only in straight lines and if anyone touches him, he disintegrates.

Top Bottom