• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Line_HTX

If anything at least Watt's belly is happy from all the good eats Vince is offering.

Both of them are so lucky to go to Killen's Barbecue a lot.

Maybe they also go to Killen's Steakhouse too... God, that 18-oz dry-aged... Insta-climax

I think I'll go with the packers this season. I try not to pick blatant favorites, but With nelson going down and cobb getting snakebit on saturday, I feel like they have enough adversity to build upon. Go Pack Go!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
CN1G_0XUcAAZ8QX.jpg:large

Cari Lloyd from the Houston Dash and USWNST

oh, soccer, yea who gives a shit.

Line_HTX

I think I'll go with the packers this season. I try not to pick blatant favorites, but With nelson going down and cobb getting snakebit on saturday, I feel like they have enough adversity to build upon. Go Pack Go!

I thought you would go for Minnesota because they look sort of promising with Bridgewater. At least you still have time to cheer for the Cubs for now, lol

ShaneB

I made a post in that thread, and peiope made one in here, asking if there was any interest in doing the league again from the people that did it last year. We got one reply. I would have loved to do it again, but I have barely any time at all with the new kid at home, so I couldnt run around and try to track everyone down. Sucks to cause I was gonna take Bradford super early and crush everyone.

There'll be a spot open in the straggler's league if Shane continues to ignore me. I promised it to rando, though.

Forgot to reply to your pm, but did make a post in the previous thread with my thoughts on FF. If there's no SiF league, I'll get in Stragglers. Really only care to be in one league this year. Even hesitant to even bother with the one.

bionic77

I had some amazing memories with 1 and 2

3 was great, but I never replayed it

I rushed through 4 and barely remember it
MGS1 and MGS for NES both blew my mind when I first played them.

Had never played anything like either of them when they came out.

God damn the 32bit era was a good time to be a gamer on consoles and PCs. So many firsts and new experiences.

bionic77

What the fuck kind of weak ass bullshit is this?

Listen here you bastard.

We are ok with you wanting to switch your console, gender or race. But we draw the fucking line at being a team slut. Pick a team and stick with it. Those are the rules.

Greg

MGS1 and MGS for NES both blew my mind when I first played them.

Had never played anything like either of them when they came out.

God damn the 32bit era was a good time to be a gamer on consoles and PCs. So many firsts and new experiences.
yeah, I remember being blown away the first time I played the MGS1 demo

the graphics, the mechanics, the presentation... so good

Listen here you bastard.

We are ok with you wanting to switch your console, gender or race. But we draw the fucking line at being a team slut. Pick a team and stick with it. Those are the rules.

I never had a team before this season! I mostly had a fringe interest in football right around playoff time, but this is the first I've actually chosen a horse.

You whut mate???

Family stopped in St. Louis for a few years when I was nine, when Big Mac joined the team and roided his way into our hearts and minds forever. I live in Wisconsin now, but I'll always be a Best Fan. :)

jbug617

Banned
It's offical. NFL moving Media Day to Prime Time
http://nflcommunications.com/2015/0...atorade-to-be-held-at-sap-center-at-san-jose/

The NFL will kick off Super Bowl 50 festivities in the San Francisco Bay Area by hosting participating teams in primetime at Super Bowl Opening Night Fueled by Gatorade on Monday, February 1, 2016 at SAP Center in San Jose, Calif., the NFL announced today.

Super Bowl Opening Night is a shift from the traditional Media Day held on Tuesday morning. This will be the first time the players and coaches address the media while in the Bay Area. The event will begin at 5:00 p.m. PT with interviews from approximately 5:15 to 6:15 p.m. PT and 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. PT. on Monday.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Every couple months we have at least one argument about MGS, we do this with condiments too.

I feel like people who are on the fence about MGS5 are kinda weird. You pretty much know what kind of fuckery you're getting yourself into at this point.

Also, fuck your condiments.

Listen here you bastard.

Why we still got Shane, Squicken, Gata, etc. tho?

It's called getting old. Come on in the waters just fine!

tumblr_lz376lansq1qaygy7o1_500.jpg

I feel like this comic currently sums up my life with regards to video games. Not sure if it's an age thing or what.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/online_gaming

Bowser

Panthers cut Jarret Boykin because we have a wealth of receiving options -_-

There's like, no doubt he ends up back in GB, right?

Haha, good 'ol Bruce, the female coach the Cards got so much praise for hiring is an intern that loses her job at the end of the preseason. 3 week position.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Panthers cut Jarret Boykin because we have a wealth of receiving options -_-

There's like, no doubt he ends up back in GB, right?

Practice squad maybe. Our receiving corps without Nelson is still one of the best in the league. It was just last season that we almost parted ways with Nelson I think? Pretty sure we're prepared either way.

All really depends on how we feel about Janis.

edit: Upon further reflection, I think he'd make the 53 man roster if he came to Green Bay. Just not sure if he's necessary.

Top Bottom