• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

bionic77

I am getting crushed at work these days.

I barely have time to scratch my balls properly let alone surf the internet for sports news.

This makes me sad. :(

Dont be mad at me just because you tryna post on here with that Floyd Mayweather reading level!!

EDIT: P.S. Hows Justin Smoak doing lately :')
giphy.gif

Rando and BG a basic.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-13418-1349223535-0.gif

Pls, this post let me know that you are the Buster x jerry x Toby of the thread
3eg3pfl9er8bu69lv3aanxn5c.320x240x71.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

"goodbye Toby, goodbye Toby!"

Tom Penny

For someone that always talking about the good life and your riches. Why you living in a neighborhood with WT neighbors? WHOS THE FRAUD NOW!

My life is good but I ain't rich. I live in great neighborhood with one piece of shit that inherited a house from their grandparents. They stick out like a sore thumb.

Pepiope

Why? This is the most complete team Romo has had since 2007.
Eh, the media is vastly underestimating how important Murray was to that team. The offense is going to take a step back (as much as everyone wants to give the O-Line all the credit, we can all agree that the RB situation in Dallas is worse this year), and the D was never that great to begin with (Murray hid a lot of their flaws by simply not letting the D take the field. DAL led the league in ToP last season, that's just not going to happen again this year), but now they lose Scandrick too? We'll see I guess, but DAL is in for an average season IMO.

Narag

I want the first win at Indy to be a frustration shut out of the stupid Colts. Even through the two years the Texans made the playoffs, I always believed those seasons were a complete and total failure because they lost at Indy. I want a total beatdown of at least 70 points. Fuck Lucas Oil.

Maybe if JJ Watt is your starting QB by then.

Alright I caved and ordered MGS. Watched some reviews and listened to giant bomb
2m3mdf4.gif

I might be kinda biased though since I did get a PS3 to play mgs4. MGS1 is one of my favorite games also. I enjoyed the fuckery of MGS2 greatly too

How did Washington not win Hard Knocks? Or did HBO think they would have needed more than the allotted time to cover it all?

Alright I caved and ordered MGS. Watched some reviews and listened to giant bomb
2m3mdf4.gif

I might be kinda biased though since I did get a PS3 to play mgs4. MGS1 is one of my favorite games also. I enjoyed the fuckery of MGS2 greatly too

yessssss

Line_HTX

How did Washington not win Hard Knocks? Or did HBO think they would have needed more than the allotted time to cover it all?

yessssss

Because they made the correct choice in choosing a rising team who are all clean and aren't basic over a continuous dysfunctional team full of stupidity.

They got what viewers wanted.

cdyhybrid

Because they made the correct choice in choosing a rising team who are all clean and aren't basic over a continuous dysfunctional team full of stupidity.

But I want to see a team that's a continuous dysfunctional team full of stupidity.

That's boring and viewers don't want boring. That's the whole point of reality TV: people like trainwrecks. Reality TV dies a decade ago if it ends up being genuinely good and not exploring the biggest trainwreck that is humanity.

Do you enjoy it greatly ? I hope to play it a good amount over the Labor Day weekend. It feels good to get hyped for a main line MGS game again lol

I wanted the last Konami and MGS game I ever get to be good. Haven't played it to the end yet, but it fulfills that purpose, and is a satisfying close to Kojima's MGS work.

Sanjuro

My MGSV play through so far.

Tuesday - Got to the terms and conditions screen.

Wednesday - Listened to David Bowie and stopped at the "Press Button to Play" screen.

rando14

I am ok with that tweet.

It sounds like someone we would post.

I am sure we have all wondered how any BJs FMT would give Jeb York to get one night alone with Jeff Garcia.

Will it pay enough so that I can max out my 401k, pay my mortgage, kids private school, and miscellaneous expenses?

Youre gonna pay for private school AND college? Jeez how bad are the schools where you live

Sanjuro

Youre gonna pay for private school AND college? Jeez how bad are the schools where you live

I need to get a job. Just finished up school, but going the community college > state transfer route? I would recommend that to everyone, everyday.

Already paid for most of it via savings.

bionic77

My MGSV play through so far.

Tuesday - Got to the terms and conditions screen.

Wednesday - Listened to David Bowie and stopped at the "Press Button to Play" screen.
You are a filthy Pats fans but you play games a lot like I do these days.

I got Madden for the PS4 for my draft party. So far my play time has consisted of downloading update for the game, and loading up the game for my friends to play.

Have not gotten much further than that. I think I am qualified to put out a review of the same quality and scope as most major gaming publications. Based on the graphics of the intro scene I would say Madden has made big strides this year and this is the best Madden ever! 9.5!

Sanjuro

You are a filthy Pats fans but you play games a lot like I do these days.

I got Madden for the PS4 for my draft party. So far my play time has consisted of downloading update for the game, and loading up the game for my friends to play.

Have not gotten much further than that. I think I am qualified to put out a review of the same quality and scope as most major gaming publications. Based on the graphics of the intro scene I would say Madden has made big strides this year and this is the best Madden ever! 9.5!

I don't like MGS really though (at least like some weird fanboys do). The first game is great, one of my favorite memories in gaming. Second is shit. Third is comedic bliss. Bought the fourth one 4-5 times and never played it.

I'm just not excited about games like I used to be. Going to PAX is pretty much the only thing that gets me excited. Like last year? I played the shit out of Wolfenstein.

bionic77

My kids are in preschool you dummy. That shit ain't ever free. You have to suck a lot of dicks to get free pre-school or daycare in the US of A.

The public school where we live is actually pretty decent.

Hoping I don't have to pay for college, which I think is borderline a huge waste of money. I think college should be 2 years and cheap as fuck. The dorms should be ghetto, the food should be Spinesque, and you should have to pay to play in sports. The only thing that they should focus on is the quality of the education and the library and they should only charge what is absolutely necessary to keep the lights on. To reduce costs they should also spend their endowments instead of investing it in the fucking stock market.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Zach BermanVerified account
‏@ZBerm
Cris Collinsworth on Chip: "I'm kind of blown away by the guts of the guy."..."So far he's proven to be smarter than everyone put together."
So smart, how many Superbowls has he won?

I havent drank since sunday, it was just 91 and humid.
so a cool summer day anywhere but the north.

I love O'Brien's reaction to the cameras when he didn't know Wilfork was there.
yea that shit was so funny, when he finally turns around and Wolford is deadpan.

Just finished the episode. If Charles James doesn't make the team I'm going to cut someone.

Top Bottom