• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Godslay

Banned
Based on the Broncos getting their shit pushed in the last two years in the playoffs.

Which the Pats had nothing to do with.

Pats accepted the punishment the NFL handed down and fired the staff that was suspected of manipulating the balls.

Brady may or may not involved, but that doesn't change the Pats acceptance of the NFL's punishment.

Striker

m17VTK4.png

a dark day
Bless you, Lawrence.

Dragon

Banned
Which the Pats had nothing to do with.

Pats accepted the punishment the NFL handed down and fired the staff that was suspected of manipulating the balls.

Brady may or may not involved, but that doesn't change the Pats acceptance of the NFL's punishment.

grasping-at-straws.jpg

Nialrot

Allegiance list updated up to this post.

I'm locking the list down at midnight ET. Once the preseason games start tonight PM me or just mention my username and I'll search for it terrisus-style, because I will miss it otherwise

This is what I currently have:

Add me to the Jag's please!

BigAT

Congratulations to Pats fans on their successful campaign of being big enough cunts with a frequency and fervor that will result in no one wanting to discuss Deflategate ever again.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Also apparently Dragon is eating a hearty spoonful of irony for lunch. Some dude just called him out for shitting on someone else's real life job in that thread.

Should just say "Yeah I know what it's like" in response.

Godslay

Banned
I was more referring to Godslay slowly losing his mind over the Broncos - Seahawks SB. Patriots didn't play particularly well in that AFC Championship game, you're right though.

How am I losing my mind?

Because I don't like your franchise, especially when they are always pulling shit like this?

I've accepted the SB loss, just like all the other ones. Cdy, Rando, WH, ShaneB (now Chiefs!), are perfectly fine with each other as far as I can tell.

The Broncos are also 3-1 against you in the playoffs, with every QB aside from Tebow having a perfect win record over you in said playoffs. Elway, Plummer, and Manning as Broncos have beat the Patriots in the playoffs and never lost to them. So don't hide behind some other team's wins against us in the playoffs.

That AFC Championship game was never close. And that's with the majority of the Broncos Defense being injured. Gata and I have argued over this before, and both teams were hurt and the better team won that day.

I'm sorry that your franchise is founded on a hill of bullshit, but don't blame my sanity for your inability to cope with that or with people taking issue with your team because of it.

Now post some more stupid pictures.

Godslay

Banned
Also apparently Dragon is eating a hearty spoonful of irony for lunch. Some dude just called him out for shitting on someone else's real life job in that thread.

I'm sure he's going to start comparing how much you make as a metric of human worth next.

Wasn't that him that trotted out his paycheck as an argument? Or I am mistaking him for someone else?

Dragon

Banned

I didn't think I shitted on him though! Did I?

I'm sure he's going to start comparing how much you make as a metric of human worth next.

Wasn't that him that trotted out his paycheck as an argument? Or I am mistaking him for someone else?

Yeah as a super liberal, I love equating human worth by how much money you make. You totally get me you salt factory!

How am I losing my mind?

Because I don't like your franchise, especially when they are always pulling shit like this?

I've accepted the SB loss, just like all the other ones. Cdy, Rando, WH, ShaneB (now Chiefs!), are perfectly fine with each other as far as I can tell.

The Broncos are also 3-1 against you in the playoffs, with every QB aside from Tebow having a perfect win record over you in said playoffs. Elway, Plummer, and Manning as Broncos have beat the Patriots in the playoffs and never lost to them. So don't hide behind some other team's wins against us in the playoffs.

That AFC Championship game was never close. And that's with the majority of the Broncos Defense being injured. Gata and I have argued over this before, and both teams were hurt and the better team won that day.

I'm sorry that your franchise is founded on a hill of bullshit, but don't blame my sanity for your inability to cope with that or with people taking issue with your team because of it.

Now post some more stupid pictures.

Unfortunately, people probably don't remember who was on that Broncos SB Defense. They will probably think Chris Harris Jr, and Von Miller played or something. Our Defense looked decent in playoffs because of what the Chargers and Pats offense couldn't do that year. Russell Wilson had weapons and a running game and picked that defense apart.

MechDX

What do you think of Mariota?

Honestly never saw anything great from him. He will be solid in the league though.

Once Brady and Manning finally retire the last "great" QB's in the league will be Rodgers and Luck. Don't see anyone else coming anytime soon that will be in the great category.]

Here is a gif of RG3 getting his little Robert getting kicked:

Eyw4So.gif

Spinluck

Honestly never saw anything great from him. He will be solid in the league though.

Once Brady and Manning finally retire the last "great" QB's in the league will be Rodgers and Luck. Don't see anyone else coming anytime soon that will be in the great category.]

Here is a gif of RG3 getting his little Robert getting kicked:

Eyw4So.gif

I think someone will rise and be decent enough to carry a team to a Super Bowl. I'm not hinging my hopes on Luck alone, he's great, but he's not Rodgers tier yet.

We still have Rivers, Ben, and Romo in the league. But they might be gone not too long after Brady. PeyPey is done after this year.

Top Bottom