• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Godslay

Banned
lol you act like we knew that he was involved in murders while he was playing

Yeah, how would you know a gang banging, bar fighting, illegal drug user (not the good Colorado stuff) who scored a 1 out of 10 on social maturity tests would ever do such a thing. Whose middle name is Josef. That alone should tell you that he's got murder potential.

You won't get out of this one!

You couldn't have predicted it

Ponder with the massive underthrow and Butler with the drop. The Raiders are starting to collect some pieces, but there is zero depth

RBH

RBH get ready
yioV1.gif

It's not like they knew he killed people

That's not what I said though. they both knew he had a troubled upbringing and that he had behavioral issues. I am not saying that either of them knew that he was a stone cold killer (how the hell could they know.) I am saying that they knew this was a guy who was involved with poisonous individuals growing up. Bill knew that when he drafted him and Urban (AKA The hero Ohio deserves) knew that when they recruited him

This Sucks.

Time to think of rhymes for Hack?

Awful people get drafted every year though.

Not disagreeing with that (Jameis Winston just this year), just with the notion Hernandez was ever considered an angel.

Don't worry, the second the bodies are found under Tebow's property, we'll be able to say we told you so to everyone else.

281x500

wtf baltimore why

Awful people get drafted every year though.

Right. Assholes do get drafted every year.. not disputing that one bit. What I do find a bit hypocritical is when bread (jokingly or whatever) shat on Frank Clark for being a scumbag when Hernandez was also well documented being a scumbag. I was just returning the favor to him is all with Hernandez.

Bread, I wanna hear the conspiracy theory though and if it is crazy enough and makes me laugh. I'll compliment the patriots

Also is Scooter permed? Relly is gonna have to teach me about minor 80's pop culture now and he may show the girls with the cellulite and that will scare me

cdyhybrid

Right. Assholes do get drafted every year.. not disputing that one bit. What I do find a bit hypocritical is when bread (jokingly or whatever) shat on Frank Clark for being a scumbag when Hernandez was also well documented being a scumbag. I was just returning the favor to him is all with Hernandez.

Bread, I wanna hear the conspiracy theory though and if it is crazy enough and makes me laugh. I'll compliment the patriots

Also is Scooter permed? Relly is gonna have to teach me about minor 80's pop culture now and he may show the girls with the cellulite and that will scare me
There's no conspiracy theory. Bead is just trolling.

Also is Scooter permed?
All the patriot fans here denounced Hernandez when everything came out and bread is joking.

There's no conspiracy theory. Bead is just trolling.

my offer still stands Pats-GAF

All the patriot fans here denounced Hernandez when everything came out and bread is joking.

I figured y'all did.

ALSO FMT, Your GOD is being owned by the Mormons

show me some proof that aaron committed any wrongdoing i'm waiting see? you have nothing on him.

This tinfoil hat is getting hot Bread. I need my theory of the crime.

Yeah, this is one of the best Pats-fans communities on the Internet, and NFL-fan communities in general on the Internet, if only because when people do horrible shit even when they're on our teams, the fans unanimously react "fuck him, cut him". Was that way for Hernandez, Rice, Adrian, and Hardy at least and their respective ex-team's fans here, likely forgetting more examples

KingBroly

Banned
Dear NFL Owners,

I propose a 'Kick an NFL Owner in the Balls Day' Promotion, where one day every season, a fan-selected owner will receive 100 kicks to the groin by the team's fanbase. If you do it for charity, I assure you will be a success.

Sincerely,
A Disgruntled Washington Redskins Fan

P.S. - I promise that I am not biased with idea

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Steelers looked like shit. 3 backup o-linemen went down. Landry Jones went down. Sammie Coates went down. Worst. Preseason. Ever.

Top Bottom