• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

MechDX

If Savage is on IR I can't wait for the historically dumb Houston sports talk callers to start screaming for RG3

VY----Keenum----RG3 Natural progression

tqVSz.jpg

Also, final real last call

NFL-GAF allegiance
AFC East
Bills: CrankyJay, Frozenprince, LJ11, Trey, UberTag, WanderingWind
Dolphins: Cybit, Fantomex, Himynameischris, pheenix, MarauderShields, MiamiWesker, skLaFarebear, The_Darkest_Red, TheDrizzlerJ11, Wrayfield
Jets: bob_arctor, captmcblack, darkside31337, Fox318, talisayNon
Patriots: ActStriker, Alligatorjandro, Arc, Bread, ciaossu, Colasante, Dragon, Dutch Patriot, FTF, jbug617, Haloid1177, LyleLanley, Milchjon, msdstc, Respect, Sanjuro, TheFatOne, Tom Penny

AFC North
Bengals: Coldnoodle, Nateeasy, IAmtheFMan, Seraphis Cain, Vas_a_morir
Browns: BertramCooper, BlackGhost, FloydtheFathead, Gobias, h1nch, Kave_Man, Lee Chaolan, Wes
Ravens: BaltimoreLarry, Bolt Vanderhuge, Nakazato, Sweeney Tom, xnipx
Steelers: AngmarsKing701, bionic77, chuckddd, Crazymoogle, DeaconKnowledge, Grexeno, harSon, jakncoke, Kerm 1, Spectral Glider

AFC South
Colts: Narag, Spinluck
Jaguars: 8 X 11 Printer Paper, Dre3001, Nialrot, Tamanon
Texans: captive, Crud, Dega, jmdajr, Limited Edition, Line_HTX, Matrix, MechDX, Miguel, Smokey, StarPhoenix, this_guy, Vyer,
Titans: j-wood, sf2fanatic

AFC West:
Broncos: Bumblebeetuna, DrForrester, Godslay, HarryDemeanor, Hunter S., jello44, kingslunk, MetalFearSolid, StarPhoenix, TiggerKiddo
Chargers: Nightz, Nori Chan, User33
Chiefs: Duane Cunningham, Quickies83, ShaneB, Tragiccomedy, ZootedGranny
Raiders: Beach, i3allistic, Mackenzie 92, MRSA, Rorschach, Officerrob, The Artful Dodger

NFC East:
Cowboys: cashman, CrocMother, Enron, Farooq, Slviatoslav, zeke
Eagles: AbortedWalrusFetus, andthebeatgoeson, Brinbe, CB3, effzee, gutshot, Hindl, JABEE, Konka, Pepiope, StriKeVillain, Yankeehater, Xeke,
Giants: BigAT, Draxal, Futurevoid, Gooster, Nemesis121, Striker, Wellington
Redskins: KingBroly, mr2xxx, Ninja Scooter, LiveWire

NFC North:
Bears: Minx88, MrBob, Pinchable Buttocks, Plasticine, Seda, Vincent Alexander
Lions: beast786, Kastrioti, NihonTiger90, PhoenixDark, Plinko, RellyRell28, Skele7on, slabrock, WedgeX,
Packers: brentech, ConradCervantes, Eleuin, Elfforkusu, eznark, Greg, Kayotix, Mastershake, TheLegendary, wienke, Wino McCougarstein
Vikings: Slo, BannedEpisode, slightconfuse, Vyroxis

NFC South:
Buccaneers: Cappa, Colonel Nasty, DMczaf, Hammer24, Jarnet87, Meier, Mindlog, Syrinx, Zee-Row,
Falcons: B1gg_Randall, djplaeskool, RBH, Shia_Labeouf, Storybook77, Talon, tmdorsey,
Panthers: Bowser, Crisco, Grover Cleveland, Talamius
Saints: Big Baybee, Malalaw, Mudcrab

NFC West:
49ers: bigosc2k, Corran Horn, Doomsayer, Drakeon, DUFFMCWALIN, FrenchMovieTheme, Fjordson, Gigglepoo, Gully State, JCizzle, methodman, TheKaeptain, Xianaphryz,
Cardinals: DarkFlow, Squall ASF
Rams: Banana Aeon, NomarTyme, Zvonimir Boban,
Seahawks: _woLf, cdyhybrid, distantmantra, NintendoGal, rando14, Shouta, unknownstranger, WesternHeretic,

squicken: squicken, crimzonflame
Mannings: Tabris
RIP: Gaborn, Hitokage
banned: Buckethead, cajunator, ChanHuk, Lunchbox, The Frankman, snesfreak,

don't blame me if you don't find yourself on the fancy new image i've yet to create if you don't get back to me within the next half hour

Godslay

Banned
Also, final real last call

don't blame me if you don't find yourself on the fancy new image i've yet to create if you don't get back to me within the next half hour

Dr. Forrester needs to be moved to the Squicken two team category.

I put it to vote, and Hunter S. affirmed it. The motion passed.

StarPhoenix is also no longer a Bronco fan. Confessed as much.

Line_HTX

ya and i got banned for it and he's back as line_htx, who cares?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=141014215&postcount=6026
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=141014350&postcount=6034

Number One. He loves the DALLAS MAVERICKS and the Green Bay Packers. If you honestly think for half a second that I would like any Dallas team, then you are fucking LOCO. I'm always with Houston first and you know it.

Number Two. Whatever he did to get perma-juniored I will never, ever do. Just more proof that I'm me and no one else. And you're insane for even trying to think otherwise. At this point you're not being funny anymore and you are being really annoying about it. Good grief, at least Godslay, as annoying as he is, he is more reasonable than you. You're becoming like Gata and MRSA as the worst ever. Cretin Bitch Toast, just quit calling me him. STOP IT!!

Here's a lump of coal for you for refusing to acknowledge me as me and no one else.

928.gif

"I was also a freshly produced loaf of bread..."

Why are so many of you so sensitive right now? Go watch some football!!!

Today was a day of anger when others just want to talk about football. Those people are being like the NFL who keeps steering away from the game on the field.

I'm always pleasant, fuck you.

It would be nice if you thanked people for once for being nice to you. I'm so angry at you and Bread I don't even want to talk meaningless football.

Line_HTX

Oh look, I bailed out early and missed the Savage injury.

Just fucking great. I can't even blame the moon cat for this.

FUCK!

Bread

Banned

Number One. He loves the DALLAS MAVERICKS and the Green Bay Packers. If you honestly think for half a second that I would like any Dallas team, then you are fucking LOCO. I'm always with Houston first and you know it.

Number Two. Whatever he did to get perma-juniored I will never, ever do. Just more proof that I'm me and no one else. And you're insane for even trying to think otherwise. At this point you're not being funny anymore and you are being really annoying about it. Good grief, at least Godslay, as annoying as he is, he is more reasonable than you. You're becoming like Gata and MRSA as the worst ever. Cretin Bitch Toast, just quit calling me him. STOP IT!!

Here's a lump of coal for you for refusing to acknowledge me as me and no one else.

928.gif

you're a weird boy

Godslay

Banned

928.gif

Today was a day of anger when others just want to talk about football. Those people are being like the NFL who keeps steering away from the game on the field.

It would be nice if you thanked people for once for being nice to you. I'm so angry at you and Bread I don't even want to talk meaningless football.

T8TchyY.gif

Washington is such a trainwreck of an organization.

Feel so bad for their fans.

I feel bad for WashingtonGAF, fuck the rest of the fans though. At some point of the rest of them defending the team name while lamenting the white QBs long-gone from the team (not seeing the irony the whole time), I lost sympathy for the rest of them. They deserve all of this. Go down with the ship.

Top Bottom