• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Bowser

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 4h4 hours ago
So Panthers 4 CBs:
Norman (head injury tonight)
Tillman (concussion last week)
Benwikere (healthy)
Williams (groin tonight)

:| :| :|

Line_HTX

Damn!!!

Line and Dega going off today. BOB's message has gotten through.

I didn't know Dega was angry today. I was just trying to steer the talk back to The Games just as the irrelevant story lasted as long as a regular pregnancy because of the process fuckup and incompetence from the offices.

This will be the longest ten days ever.

Teams that might be looking for a OLB, there is something really weird going on with Sio Moore and the Raiders. He was a starter last year and is no doubt an NFL player. He's coming back from injury, but he's healthy, dressed, and can't sniff the field outside of kick/punt coverage

RBH

COBqqU8WcAA1mpV.png:large

Beach

Teams that might be looking for a OLB, there is something really weird going on with Sio Moore and the Raiders. He was a starter last year and is no doubt an NFL player. He's coming back from injury, but he's healthy, dressed, and can't sniff the field outside of kick/punt coverage
Has to be maturity issues. That or he's not recovering mentally from the injury.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Nice conversion by Siemian. Hopefully he can finish this drive. Be nice to 4-0 this Pre-Season.

His long throws kind of suck...

Well what a waste of a pick Montee Ball was. Could have had Lacy or Mathieu. Meanwhile we got CJ Anderson that year as undrafted player thank goodness smh Broncos had a bad draft that year.

Well what a waste of a pick Montee Ball was. Could have had Lacy or Mathieu. Meanwhile we got CJ Anderson that year as undrafted player smh

You can't really hate the pick for what it was at the time. Montee was a boss and Mathieu had just gotten kicked out of LSU and People were scared of Alabama running backs

Godslay

Banned
Well what a waste of a pick Montee Ball was. Could have had Lacy or Mathieu. Meanwhile we got CJ Anderson that year as undrafted player smh

Much like tonight's game, can't win them all. He was really promising, and even came from a ZBS.

If you would have told me a couple years ago Hillman would be on the team and Ball was fighting for the 4th spot I would have laughed at you.

Plus Lacy was slightly overweight and had foot issues. Oh well.

Drakeon

dude is a monster... soooo happy we have him. He better make the team. :mad:

Hayne%20BOOM_zpsniafnxjx.gif

He's the best kick/punt returner I remember us ever having, end of story. Leagues better than Ted Ginn at his best. He's got to make the team, he's one of the lone bright spots (another being Navarro Bowman seemingly back at full strength).

He's the best kick/punt returner I remember us ever having, end of story. Leagues better than Ted Ginn at his best. He's got to make the team, he's one of the lone bright spots (another being Navarro Bowman seemingly back at full strength).

Dude can play gunner too. He made a good tackle on the Charger returner.

Top Bottom