• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Line_HTX

Maybe good news?

If Corey Moore clears waivers, he's expected to join the practice squad.

Then him and Sock Game II will continue to be best friends forever.

rando14

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL
Louis Nix released by Texans, according to sources. Former third-round draft pick from Notre Dame

Mech noooooo

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL · 2m2 minutes ago
Louis Nix released by Texans, according to sources. Former third-round draft pick from Notre Dame

The fuck!?! I don't even....what?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL · 2m2 minutes ago

The fuck!?! I don't even....what?

this surprises you? Both Seth Payne and Ted Johnson have politely said he's sucked this preseason.

Mindlog

It's been on me for over a decade. Fuck your shoes too!

*steps on Gata's new shoes*
aKup78A.gif

For the past decade we've been as relevant as:
The Lions in the playoffs.
A quarterback for the Browns.
Sportsmanship on the Patriots.

lol I'm thinking you made up the part about him being a pats fan just to set up this joke.

Nah, I was about to go off on a Bionic-eque rant about the evils of the Pats but he cut me off before I could really get into it by admitting that they're a bunch of cheats and Brady is guilty as fuck. Couldn't really say anything after that.

...$12 a week to watch every Sun game is fucking robbery???

(referring to the $200 for the watch on comp package, which is what I do and love it)

Too bad and a little surprised by that. He had two really good preseason games and thought he'd make it (not sure how he played last night though)

Shit is like 350 if you want RedZone. Hard to justify. At least to me, but I've always been tight fisted with the coin. Not fucking POOR like Chris suggests. You're lucky you post bewbs in here, bro.

effzee

None of those guys were ever gonna see the field. Besides, Mihalik and Bailey will likely end up on the practice squad. Moffit is washed up.

Neither will Tebow. But I'd rather have depth on the lines or at WR than keep Tebow.

Hell I'd take Bailey over Cooper. Cooper needs to be cut NOW.

haha. I just find it to be a bitter pill to swallow when NBA league pass isn't tied to having DirecTV and it's only 200 (119 if you just want your team) and MLB.TV is 25 bucks a year.

No I get what you're saying and it is expensive. I also try to have tight control of my money and I guess because I do I'm able to splurge on a few things.

gutshot

Neither will Tebow. But I'd rather have depth on the lines or at WR than keep Tebow.

Hell I'd take Bailey over Cooper. Cooper needs to be cut NOW.

Like I said, two of those guys will likely end up on the practice squad, so if a catastrophe happens and they are needed on the 53, it will be easy to bring them up. Moffit was bad this camp and preseason and isn't depth worth keeping.

Tebow may see the field in 2 pt tries or goal-to-go situations. And even if Chip decides against using him as a specialty QB, he's a lot closer to seeing the field than a 6th or 7th WR, so it makes more sense to keep him over those guys.

bionic77

I finally caught up on the 17 pages of slap fighting from yesterday.

Wow.
Please summarize for me.

I don't have time to be reading all of that shit.

We are on break from a stupid deposition and the other attorney is a douchebag who could have ended this before lunch but he probably has no life and will make us all stay here until 7pm.

I want to get out early today!

The road to getting back in shape starts tonight!

Like I said, two of those guys will likely end up on the practice squad, so if a catastrophe happens and they are needed on the 53, it will be easy to bring them up. Moffit was bad this camp and preseason and isn't depth worth keeping.

Tebow may see the field in 2 pt tries or goal-to-go situations. And even if Chip decides against using him as a specialty QB, he's a lot closer to seeing the field than a 6th or 7th WR, so it makes more sense to keep him over those guys.

You can only dress 2QBs. Would they leave Sanchez inactive?

Man, Eagles cut Malcolm Bunche. Here's hoping he clears waivers.

Top Bottom