• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

MRSA

Banned
My phone gave me an alert that Pliny is on tap at that Packer's deli again, wienke, lets go. You better not be vegan.

Greg

Please summarize for me.

I don't have time to be reading all of that shit.

We are on break from a stupid deposition and the other attorney is a douchebag who could have ended this before lunch but he probably has no life and will make us all stay here until 7pm.

I want to get out early today!

The road to getting back in shape starts tonight!
jackpot

Rivalries in the AFCN are no joke. I just thought it was a good gif of a fat man dancing

Come on Squicken! You're one of the knowledgeable ones. That's not just any fat man, that's Brandon Williams, the man who made Haloti Ngata expendable. He's huge and an incredible athlete, see

gk6TqMz.gif
That's 335 lbs

And he has even more moves.... See him do the Carlton dance

Wait, he can sing too?

ravens.jpg

Yes, he can sing

Get on the Brandon Williams fan train now folks. Him, Mosely, Jimmy Smith and Hill are going to the backbone of a very good Ravens D.

BI0wTp5CQAExLoV.jpg

gutshot

Didn't they change it so that one is an emergency QB, and if he goes in the game he has to stay in? I guess that could sort of work. I am not super clear on the rules for this.

That was the way the old rule worked. The gameday roster had 45 active players with 1 "emergency QB" who wasn't active. They got rid of that rule starting in the 2011 season and now the gameday roster includes 46 active players.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_quarterback_rule

Pepiope

Wow, Kenjon Barner up for trade. I am surprised. Return two kicks for TDs and you don't make the roster? Wonder if they don't cut him and are just seeing what they can get.
He did, but would you rather him return punts than Darren Sproles? What role is Barner going to play behind Murray, Matthews, and Sproles once the season actually starts? Is it worth keeping a 4th RB over an extra lineman or OLB? I rather keep Mostert and stick him on the PS, because Barner isn't going to make it there.

You all need to read this book:

51ttrhfvVIL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Playing with Purpose: Inside the Lives and Faith of the NFL's Top New Quarterbacks -- Sam Bradford, Colt McCoy, and Tim Tebow

They dominated college football and stood strong for their faith. Now, as they storm the NFL, learn all about "the three quarterbacks": Bradford, McCoy, and Tebow. Dubbed the "Holy Trinity" by sportswriters, the Oklahoma Sooners' Sam Bradford, the Texas Longhorns' Colt McCoy, and the Florida Gators' Tim Tebow are now eyeing professional glory. But starring on Sunday afternoons follows years of developing Christian faith on Sunday mornings. Playing with Purpose will introduce you to three young men of both physical and spiritual strength, athletes at the top of their game who also speak publicly and convincingly of their belief in God. Includes a section of color photographs!

You cant beat color photographs in this day and age.

effzee

He did, but would you rather him return punts than Darren Sproles? What role is Barner going to play behind Murray, Matthews, and Sproles once the season actually starts? Is it worth keeping a 4th RB over an extra lineman or OLB? I rather keep Mostert and stick him on the PS, because Barner isn't going to make it there.

I'd rather have Barner returning punts and kicks.

Get Sproles more involved in the run and passing game.

Jarnet87

The Daquan Bowers experiement is over in Tampa. Once considered a steal as an early 2nd rounder the kid just flat out stunk. Just another unproductive end on the Bucs. I swear Simeon Rice put a curse on us because we haven't had pressure since he got cut.

JaMarco

The Daquan Bowers experiement is over in Tampa. Once considered a steal as an early 2nd rounder the kid just flat out stunk. Just another unproductive end on the Bucs. I swear Simeon Rice put a curse on us because we haven't had pressure since he got cut.
What about Clayborn?

What’s new that sucks: Jordy Nelson’s done for the year already! HOW MARVELOUS. And Randall Cobb tweaked his shoulder! By the end of this season, Rodgers will be forcing passes to waiver bait and you’ll be like, “Jesus Christ, who is Flarney Bonewood and why does he have 5 TD catches for Green Bay?”

Dying.

MechDX

What if your team had suffered the same offseason fate as the Niners?
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/9/...cle:top&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter#

"Seattle would have lost Pete Carroll, Doug Baldwin, Kevin Norwood, Chris Matthews, Marshawn Lynch, James Carpenter, Justin Britt, Alvin Bailey, Kevin Williams, KJ Wright, Malcolm Smith, Bobby Wagner, Brock Coyle, Byron Maxwell, Richard Sherman, Marcus Burley, and Jon Ryan."

Holy shit

Houston would have lost Bill O'Brien, DeAndre Hopkins, Damaris Johnson, DeVier Posey, Arian Foster, Ben Jones, Derek Newton, Tyson Clabo, Ryan Pickett, Akeem Dent, Justin Tuggle, Brian Cushing, Mike Mohamed, Kareem Jackson, Johnathan Joseph, Darryl Morris, and Shane Lechler.

Still would have JJ. Whew.

Quotient

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/9/...cle:top&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter#

"Seattle would have lost Pete Carroll, Doug Baldwin, Kevin Norwood, Chris Matthews, Marshawn Lynch, James Carpenter, Justin Britt, Alvin Bailey, Kevin Williams, KJ Wright, Malcolm Smith, Bobby Wagner, Brock Coyle, Byron Maxwell, Richard Sherman, Marcus Burley, and Jon Ryan."

Holy shit

The Patriots one is actually quite amusing since half the list are no longer with the Patriots.

New England would have lost Bill Belichick, Brandon LaFell, Brian Tyms, Danny Amendola, Shane Vereen, Dan Connolly, Sebastian Vollmer, Marcus Cannon, Vince Wilfork, Dont'a Hightower, Jonathan Casillas, Darrelle Revis, Brandon Browner, Malcolm Butler, and Ryan Allen.

The bolded are no longer with the team for 2015 and the italic is on IR.

MechDX

James Palmer ‏@JamesPalmerTV · 1m1 minute ago
B4 14 draft Louis Nix had 1st rd grades. Got hurt, dropped to 3rd. weight issues, injuries, couldn't adjust 2 NFL. It can happen that fast

Damn shame really. My fatass NT lust was real

Holy shit

Houston would have lost Bill O'Brien, DeAndre Hopkins, Damaris Johnson, DeVier Posey, Arian Foster, Ben Jones, Derek Newton, Tyson Clabo, Ryan Pickett, Akeem Dent, Justin Tuggle, Brian Cushing, Mike Mohamed, Kareem Jackson, Johnathan Joseph, Darryl Morris, and Shane Lechler.

Still would have JJ. Whew.

I stopped at "St. Louis would have lost Jeff Fisher".

Because it reminded me that we still have Jeff Fisher, so now I'm gonna go and cry in the corner.

Hindl

Holy shit

The Eagles one is probably closest

Philadelphia would have lost Chip Kelly, Riley Cooper(hopefully gone soon), Josh Huff, Jeff Maehl, LeSean McCoy, Evan Mathis, Lane Johnson, Allen Barbre, Bennie Logan, Trent Cole, Brandon Graham, Casey Matthews, Emmanuel Acho, Cary Williams, Bradley Fletcher, Jaylen Watkins, and Donnie Jones.

Or maybe the pats.

Is it cold as Hell?

Lol

Godslay

Banned
Denver would have lost John Fox, Demaryius Thomas, Andre Caldwell, Cody Latimer, Montee Ball,Orlando Franklin, Louis Vasquez, Paul Cornick, Terrance Knighton, Danny Trevathan, Brandon Marshall, Nate Irving, Steven Johnson, Chris Harris, Aqib Talib, Tony Carter, and Britton Colquitt.

Strike = No longer with team.

Atlanta would have lost
Mike Smith
, Roddy White,
Harry Douglas
, Devin Hester,
Steven Jackson
Justin Blalock
, Ryan Schraeder, Lamar Homes, Tyson Jackson,
Sean Witherspoon
, Joplo Bartu, Paul Worrilow, Nathan Stupar, Robert McClain, Robert Alford, Ricardo Allen, and Matt Bosher.

:|

Dolphins:

Miami would have lost Joe Philbin, Brian Hartline, Rishard Matthews, Matt Hazel, Lamar Miller, Daryn Colledge, Ja'Wuan James, Dallas Thomas, Earl Mitchell, Philip Wheeler, Jonathan Freeny, Koa Misi, Jason Trusnick, Cortland Finnegan, Brent Grimes, TJ Heath, and Brandon Fields.

Strike:No longer on team
Bold: If only we could be so lucky.

Godslay

Banned
^ Looks way better on the show imo.

He has been damn impressive. Ill gladly eat crow on that.

He still has the body of Jack Skellington though and the face of Bruno Mars.
And a hot ass sister

When Squicken posted that Draft Thread last night I was looking for my impression on Ray at the time. I saw that you weren't thrilled with the pick. Those are always the good ones though, the ones that you think are going to be shit and then surprise you.

Brock would be mine. Hated that pick at the time.

Top Bottom