• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL · 37s37 seconds ago
Texans have released outside linebacker Kourtnei Brown, according to sources

First Hard Knock cut. The guy who got "tough love" from Vrabel

Leaves only 3 OLB's on the roster and one is Clowney. Vrabel must be about to suit up

ACE 1991

How to watch football without cable:

Thursday games are all broadcast on CBS now. All of them.

Sunday afternoon you will get two games. You will either get your local game and one national or the two nationals. Sunday Night Football will be OTA on NBC.

Monday Night Football is all you're going to miss out on, regardless of what team you want to watch. It's only on ESPN. Get some logins from someone (They don't care if you share. I've been sharing for years.) and watch it on WatchESPN. Don't try to use your cell phone, because there are device restrictions. I like to use the Xbox One. I've used the Roku and the Apple TV before as well.

Or, if it's a MNF game you actually want to watch, grab a 12 pack and go to a buddy's house.

Ok, thanks! It seems like I should be pretty covered without paying for cable, granted I can get ESPN login info.

Crisco

Banned
Bro, fuck Sunday Ticket. That price is fucking robbery.

DirecTV customers can pretty much always pay less than full price. In my 7 years of having it, I've gotten it totally free 4 times, and paid 50% the other 3 times (including for this season). If you tell them its the only reason you even have DirecTV, which is true in my case, they are very accommodating.

Godslay

Banned
After all our arguing over Kubes and how much he sucks, i'm hurt.

Well I apologize, and I'm sorry he wasn't up to your standards in Houston.

We are hoping for the best from Kubes here and I think he deserves a shot at applying the lessons learned in Houston to Denver.

DirecTV customers can pretty much always pay less than full price. In my 7 years of having it, I've gotten it totally free 4 times, and paid 50% the other 3 times (including for this season). If you tell them its the only reason you even have DirecTV, which is true in my case, they are very accommodating.

Might have to give it a shot. Ima call some DirecTV.

DMczaf

I wish bad luck to all of you motherfuckers for the rest of the season.

I hope all the bad things in life happen to your teams and no one else.

*handshakes*

DMczaf

See you week 2.

#RememberSchaubsFoot

ohsyx7b4dhbsbxje3fs4.png

FTF

Bro, fuck Sunday Ticket. That price is fucking robbery.

...$12 a week to watch every Sun game is fucking robbery???

(referring to the $200 for the watch on comp package, which is what I do and love it)

Leaves only 3 OLB's on the roster and one is Clowney. Vrabel must be about to suit up

Too bad and a little surprised by that. He had two really good preseason games and thought he'd make it (not sure how he played last night though)

MechDX

Too bad and a little surprised by that. He had two really good preseason games and thought he'd make it (not sure how he played last night though)

Made a couple "splash plays" in pre-season but was atrocious at setting the edge.

That long 4th down TD he gave up vs the Saints in week 3....he took himself out of the play

Godslay

Banned
Whether or not you think it's dubious is up to you, but if you enter a college athletes school, name, and birthdate, you can then check out and get Sunday Ticket for $99 rather than the $299 or whatever it is.

I saw it being floated around on Reddit.

Hindl

I think Malcolm Bunche played far better than him in every way. If they keep Bunche over Moffit I'll be happy. The kid is a rookie and I think he has a bright future, and even potential at tackle.

True. I hope Chip treats the O Line in the 2016 draft like he treated CBs in this draft. It's been Lane and that's it, and he's been fantastic, but he can't singlehandedly protect Bradford

FTF

Made a couple "splash plays" in pre-season but was atrocious at setting the edge.

That long 4th down TD he gave up vs the Saints in week 3....he took himself out of the play

You're right, I forgot about the play, that was bad.

Wow, Kenjon Barner up for trade. I am surprised. Return two kicks for TDs and you don't make the roster? Wonder if they don't cut him and are just seeing what they can get.

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL · 5m5 minutes ago
Texans cut offensive lineman Matt Feiler and safety Corey Moore, according to sources

Charles James warned him on Hard Knocks.

"Youre not listening bro! They are gonna cut us!"

I wish bad luck to all of you motherfuckers for the rest of the season.

I hope all the bad things in life happen to your teams and no one else.

*handshakes*
I wish an asswhooping on your team Brock style the first week.

Then I'll shake your hand and say Good Luck the rest of the season

Had a carpenter in to do some work this morning, got to chatting about sports and I mentioned that I played American football and he revealed that he was a Patriots fan :/

How the hell am I meant to be happy with his work now I know that?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Had a carpenter in to do some work this morning, got to chatting about sports and I mentioned that I played American football and he revealed that he was a Patriots fan :/

How the hell am I meant to be happy with his work now I know that?

Ask for a refund

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

damn really? I wanted him to make the team, 6 different training camps and hasn't played in a real game. Also surprising since he made plays in every game.

Top Bottom