• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Okay, I don't think EZ's cut can be considered spoilers. I mean, by the time the new episode comes around everyone pretty much knows what happened. It's not like a regular TV show or anime where not everyone has read the source material.

What did that director say... They had roughly 350 hours of footage edited down to one hour.

Line...

It was a joke.

Striker

So I see the Giants ended up cutting Steve Weatherford, rightfully so, and used a conditional 7th (?) to trade for Steelers punter Brad Wing.

SteelersGAF, is Wing any good?

squicken

I kinda figured the Eagles would get interest on either Mostert or Barner. Neither guy will make it through waivers. Mostert would be the one to keep for Philly, imo. Just a better RB, and looked pretty good on returns as well

Pepiope

So I see the Giants ended up cutting Steve Weatherford, rightfully so, and used a conditional 7th (?) to trade for Steelers punter Brad Wing.

SteelersGAF, is Wing any good?
He's not bad. Donnie Jones beat him out for a job in 2013, but Donnie Football is a great punter. I don't think he's better than Weatherford, but I don't care enough about the Giants to have followed their punter this off-season/preseason. So who knows how bad Weatherford was this year, but fuck Weatherford, and Fuck Wing now that he's a Giant.

I kinda figured the Eagles would get interest on either Mostert or Barner. Neither guy will make it through waivers. Mostert would be the one to keep for Philly, imo. Just a better RB, and looked pretty good on returns as well
And he's fast as fuck.

harSon

Banned
Prepare for that number 1 rated defense ya'll

we been keeping them blitz packages under wraps ya'll

we gon fix the legal systems wrong doings, and give brady that 4 game break ya'll

Striker

Weatherford was terrible last year and was on thin ice this pre-season. They brought in Robert Malone to compete but he had some issues as well and was let go, and they waited a week to let go of Steve.

Wing just has to learn directional kicking and he'll be fine. Lay off of being a social media whore too might help.

squicken

Glazer says Philly and AZ talking about Barkely. Seems like a QB who Arians wouldn't like. Guess they are worried about their 3rd string?

e; Trade finalized. Tebow made it!!!!!

MechDX

The #AZCardinals have traded for #Eagles QB Matt Barkley, source said. @JayGlazer first reported. Further indication Tebow has made the team

Hope the eagles are forced to play Tebow just for the laughs

This page is nothing but Texans. This is how things should be.
F9nB7bD.gif

And here's the pick!

"Cardinals agreed to trade conditional 7th-rd pick to Eagles for Matt Barkley, per source. Eagles get pick if Barkley on roster for 6 games." - Schefter

Glazer says Philly and AZ talking about Barkely. Seems like a QB who Arians wouldn't like. Guess they are worried about their 3rd string?

e; Trade finalized. Tebow made it!!!!!

Well their 3rd string was an issue last year. Not that I'd hang my hat on Matt Broccoli. Either way, he was getting cut, and they turned it into a conditional pick, so I am happy.

Pepiope

Did you miss the part where they were playing their 3rd-string QB in the playoffs last season?
Did you miss Barkley's pre-season performance? He's been in the system for 3 years and got outplayed by Tim Tebow both in practice and in games. Any QB off the street would have been a better option considering they may have to give up a draft pick, but ehh. Fuck Arians anyway.

Good evening everyone also Pepiope. Why the hell would Arians need to do that? Arians, two time coach of the year. An Super Bowl winning offensive coordinator with pittsburgh( not complaining about you good Pittsburgh fans.. But the asshole Pitt fans I know who thought he sucked and shat on him)

yet get bring Barkley to Arizona and pay some picks just to find out his plan. Really? Come on. Maybe they figure that they can make lightning strike twice with a has been USC quarterback.

Pepiope

Good evening everyone also Pepiope. Why the hell would Arians need to do that? Arians, two time coach of the year. An Super Bowl winning offensive coordinator with pittsburgh( not complaining about you good Pittsburgh fans.. But the asshole Pitt fans I know who thought he sucked and shat on him)

yet get bring Barkley to Arizona and pay some picks just to find out his plan. Really? Come on. Maybe they figure that they can make lightning strike twice with a has been USC quarterback.
He'll be cut by week 5. We aren't going to get a pick for Barkley.

Line_HTX

But I thought the NFC East was bad all around, and it's only between Eagles and Cowboys.

Unless New York somehow slips in, but still... I think the Eagles will do fine.

MechDX

NFL league source tells me #Falcons have cut quarterback TJ Yates

Now is your chance Kas.

Playoff and division winning QB yours for the taking

I'm hoping we trade Michael and keep Rawls. Michael was ok yesterday but Rawls and been good this preseason and looked like miniLynch last night. Still hoping we sign Fred Jackson as well. If we sign him I think Turbin gets cut because of his injury.

Pepiope

Possibly, but do you think they trust Carson to survive the season? I don't think they will. It's a low risk venture on their part to see if they can find a qb on the cheap.
Barkley couldn't cut it in one of the most QB friendly offenses in the NFL. I would've ventured elsewhere, but in the end it won't cost them anything. He won't be on the roster for 6 weeks, so it's a moot point.

Top Bottom