• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

gutshot

Brett Tessler @TesslerSports
The Philadelphia Eagles are releasing RB Raheem Mostert who led the entire NFL in yards from scrimmage and total yards this preseason.

Preseason MVP released by Eagles.

jbug617

Banned
Pats Cuts

OL Caylin Hauptmann
QB Ryan Lindley
OT Chris Martin
LB James Morris
DLs Casey Walker
A.J. Pataiali'i
TE Jake Bequette (injury settlement)
RB Tony Creecy
WR Zach D'Orazio
WR DaVaris Daniels
G Ryan Groy

effzee

Did you miss Barkley's pre-season performance? He's been in the system for 3 years and got outplayed by Tim Tebow both in practice and in games. Any QB off the street would have been a better option considering they may have to give up a draft pick, but ehh. Fuck Arians anyway.

He didn't get outplayed by Tebow. Just last night yes but show me where.in the Jeffery 3 games and TC he was outplayed.

That Barkley didn't develop into what maybe Chip hoped sucks but Barkley is a better QB than Tebow any day of the week. Simply by default cause Tebow blows. One good showing vs 4th string guys out on the street today doesn't make him better.

Sucks cause they wasted a 4th round pick on Matt and gave him up for at best a 6th round pick. Could have used that 4th round pick on anyone else.

Not sure on this. She's either super-informed on not at all

I don't doubt it. Chip isn't exactly known for getting the best value in trades so far.

Cut Desean for nothing.
Traded Foles and our 2nd round pick for Bradford
Boykin, who has first round starter talent, for a 5th.

Bradford so far looks great but for the money he is paid compared to what Foles is plus the injury history, the Eagles should have been the one to receive picks.

Pepiope

Philadelphia Eagles: I say Sam Bradford plays all 16 games and is a top-five fantasy quarterback. My thinking: The really bold part is the staying healthy; he's played all 16 games in a season only once. But I believe in the Eagles' offensive line keeping him upright, and this will be a high-scoring offense with many weapons that will run a ton of snaps. The running game will take off, setting up Bradford very nicely. That three-touchdown first quarter versus Green Bay in the preseason won't happen every week, obviously, but it wasn't totally outside the realm of possibility for the regular season, either.
http://espn.go.com/fantasy/football...fantasy-football-players-do-unexpected-things

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
The one I really agree with is Andre Johnson. Texans fans think he got old. I think he got too old for their shitty QBs to give a fuck anymore. Best buy low guy in the NFL

Nope I'm sure he will have a fucking fantastic year. I think mech and whoever says he is done are looney.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-green-bay-packers-1728711018

Last year’s NFC championship game was the worst thing that ever happened to me.
I never thought the day would come when Kaepernick nuking our defense from orbit in 2012, Corey Webster’s interception in the 2007 NFC Championship AND 4th-and-26 would seem not that bad by comparison.

The week after the loss to Seattle, you’d have been forgiven for thinking that every single person in Northeastern Wisconsin had watched helplessly as someone brutally murdered their children and ate the family dog.
we have a starting running back who is a goddamn wrecking ball that is a legitimate number one fantasy pick, but our fans would rather scream “KUUUHHHN!” then give a shit about the black guy who scores touchdowns and keeps Aaron Rodgers alive.
I have seen TV’s pulled out of walls and smashed, glasses thrown into projector screens and tables flipped, all because the Packers lost to a team like the Bills.
1415856616887822405.jpg

My wife is from the Fox Valley area near Green Bay and we went to her parents for Thanksgiving. The Friday after Thanksgiving we agreed to meet some of her good friends, who still live in the area, out for dinner. While we were in the bar waiting for everyone to arrive there was quite a bit of commotion down at the opposite end of the bar. There was a 6 foot tall bald headed African American guy at the end of the bar. Everyone was snapping pictures, getting autographs, and buying this guy drinks. I asked some fat drunk lady, what’s going on over there? She said, it’s Donald Driver, as she is getting her cell phone out. The guy did not look like Donald Driver at all. Please note this was 2012, Driver’s last season and the Packers were playing the Giants in New York on Sunday. But this random bald headed black guy was soaking up the attention and getting free drinks. As he walked by me I was laughing pretty hard, the guy smiled and gave me a wink. I wasn’t going to ruin his evening by calling him out. The old saying in Green Bay was always, if you were African American you were either a Packer or just passing through. This guy was definitely just passing through but getting a ton of drinks for being bald.
Being a black Green Bay fan, any black guy within a 60-mile radius of Green Bay is assumed by many to be either on the Packers roster or one of their top prospects.

Furyous

At least Logan Thomas has some competition now. Arians did the right thing moving forward.

All you heathens that doubt God's Son will come to regret the day you dared blaspheme the name Tim Tebow. Tebow has six good games in him and will inspire the Eagles to elevate their play through sheer grit, tenacity, and intangibles.

Terrelle Pryor should make the Browns roster because he's a special talent.

Top Bottom