• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I wanna see.
xaP7poq.gif

Just don't like them.

Racist. My God, how do you hate onions?

Freeman is highly disappointed in you. He enjoys onions with his Mexican Food.

Wish I had Moe's right now. Chicken Club Quesadilla with grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, pinto beans, RICE, cheese, lettuce, with bacon bits and chipolte ranch

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I will fight all of you.

I'm not the only one here who hates them. We've talked about this before. lol

Instead of going out I spent two hours cooking what turned out to be one of the best things I have made in my life. I am fucking SOLD on Community Supported Agriculture, using farm fresh ingredients makes all the goddamn difference and I pick it up half a block away. They give me different stuff every week.

Boiled some chicken with fresh onions and carrots, then some sweet potatoes in the broth. Mashed the sweet potatoes and carrots together and poured in some sauce made from butter, fresh lemon balm and garlic FUCK THAT SHITS GOOD. Took the chicken out and stuck that in the oven covered with that sauce. I've now got fresh summer squash and zuccini in the oven for an hour in that same sauce. All that for under $30. damn damn DAMN

I had to let that shit out it feels good

jakncoke

Banned
Instead of going out I spent two hours cooking what turned out to be one of the best things I have made in my life. I am fucking SOLD on Community Supported Agriculture, using farm fresh ingredients makes all the goddamn difference and I pick it up half a block away. They give me different stuff every week.

Boiled some chicken with fresh onions and carrots, then some sweet potatoes in the broth. Mashed the sweet potatoes and carrots together and poured in some sauce made from butter, fresh lemon balm and garlic FUCK THAT SHITS GOOD. Took the chicken out and stuck that in the oven covered with that sauce. I've now got fresh summer squash and zuccini in the oven for an hour in that same sauce. All that for under $30. damn damn DAMN

I had to let that shit out it feels good

Its no this but it'll do

NwqsK.jpg

Top Bottom