• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

MRSA

Banned
For cajun

mbcP4Nu.jpg

squeeeeeee

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What would you know about overhyping, Kas? ;)

I'm not overhyping anything regrading this Lions team as far as talent and roster go. The stats, roster and youth are all their

We're going to be dropping 30 points a game and kicking the shit out of teams.

Congrats on getting the best defensive player on the planet but at the end of the day QBs and the surrounding cast win SBs.

I'll be at the San Diego game and with our full team on the field we should have an easy win on an opening road game.

Happy Saturday

giphy.gif

Funny how any discussion about the "bad" call in that Lions-Cowboys game conveniently ignores the fact that even after the call, the Lions still had a chance to stop the Cowboys and gave up a touchdown (after two defensive holding calls) and then STILL had a chance to win and fumbled twice on their final drive.

Imma let Kas live tho

Bowser

Happy Saturday

giphy.gif

Funny how any discussion about the "bad" call in that Lions-Cowboys game conveniently ignores the fact that even after the call, the Lions still had a chance to stop the Cowboys and gave up a touchdown (after two defensive holding calls) and then STILL had a chance to win and fumbled twice on their final drive.

Imma let Kas live tho

You catch the news? Goldilocks, aka Brenton Bersin, has been cut by the Panthers

jakncoke

Banned
You catch the news? Goldilocks, aka Brenton Bersin, has been cut by the Panthers

I got linked to someone having a meltdown over that and saying it hurt more than the Steve Smith cut and earlier he stated Norman would be fine because he once had 5 concussions in a summer and then it all made sense

Bowser

We throw out our playoff predictions yet? Fuck it, throwing the out before my morning cofy.

NFC
North: Green Bay (2)
South: Carolina (4)
East: Philadelphia (3)
West: Seattle (1)
WC: Vikings (5)
WC: Falcons (6)

AFC
North: Baltimore (3)
South: Indianapolis (1)
East: New England (2)
West: Denver (4)
WC: Miami (5)
WC: Kansas City (6)

Playoffs
Wild Card Weekend
Carolina over Minnesota
Philadelphia over Atlanta

Miami over Denver
Baltimore over Kansas City

Divisional Playoffs
Seattle over Carolina
Philadelphia over Green Bay

Miami over Indianapolis
New England over Baltimore

Conference Championships
Seattle over Philadelphia
New England over Miami

Super Bowl 50
Seattle over New England

We end the season how we should have ended last season!!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I bet at least 10 people had to be hospitalized after seeing this performance live.

MJ in his prime making the Jackson 5 look cool and then he kicks them off the stage and drops a nuclear bomb on the audience with Billy Jean (with moonwalk included).

http://youtu.be/D0EQSDFovfc

It's sad that he lip synced Billie Jean. I bet he's the kinda guy who could do it studio perfect anyway.

MRSA, Anne or Milana?

Who the fuck is Anne? Not Milana that's who.

Got damn I'm hungover. Moondrivers are not to be trifled with apparently.

We throw out our playoff predictions yet? Fuck it, throwing the out before my morning cofy.

NFC

AFC

Playoffs
Wild Card Weekend
Carolina over Minnesota

Miami over Denver

Divisional Playoffs
Seattle over Carolina

Miami over Indianapolis

Conference Championships
New England over Miami

Super Bowl 50
Seattle over New England

Fuck this prediction.

I am NOT watching some fucking anime bullshit as much as yall want me to. No way the Eagles are beating the Packers in the playoffs...in Lambeau.

jakncoke

Banned
It's sad that he lip synced Billie Jean. I bet he's the kinda guy who could do it studio perfect anyway.

Who the fuck is Anne? Not Milana that's who.

Got damn I'm hungover. Moondrivers are not to be trifled with apparently.

Fuck this prediction.

I am NOT watching some fucking anime bullshit as much as yall want me to. No way the Eagles are beating the Packers in the playoffs...in Lambeau.

Didnt you volunteer to watch Sword Art Online? you're a secret animu

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Lol you make some bet that I missed?

Yeah I said that if for whatever stupid reason the Eagles beat the Packers in the playoffs that I'll live blog in here my entire Swordart Online season 2 experience.

Shit is messed up that anyone would want that from me :(

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Yeah I said that if for whatever stupid reason the Eagles beat the Packers in the playoffs that I'll live blog in here my entire Swordart Online season 2 experience.

Do you want out of the bet?

Crisco

Banned
Man, Gettleman isn't looking for answers on the roster this year. Bersin, Brown, and Lucas all cut. I think that's what I like most about him, he's willing to learn from his mistakes.

In other news, I just took an epic huge dump.

Just for the public good, I would recommend changing wienke's bet conditions.

That doesn't just punish him, that punishes ALL OF US.

No one here needs to be subjugated to that shit

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

If he admits his wrongdoings against Texans gaf and apologizes I will no longer hold him to that bet. I'd rather watch him live blog though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

If he admits his wrongdoings against Texans gaf and apologizes I will no longer hold him to that bet. I'd rather watch him live blog though.

Eagles aren't beating the Packers in the playoffs so I don't know what you guys are worried about.

Also I didn't do shit against Texans GAF other than support them as a second team. Also also as president of Texans GAF I have given oversight to the fastest growing and most active fanbase in this thread. I feel that this expansion under my leadership shows my dedication to the cause.

Pepiope

Just hope the Packers don't make it. Problem solved.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Eagles aren't beating the Packers in the playoffs so I don't know what you guys are worried about.

Also I didn't do shit against Texans GAF other than support them as a second team. Also also as president of Texans GAF I have given oversight to the fastest growing and most active fanbase in this thread. I feel that this expansion under my leadership shows my dedication to the cause.

How many times I gotta fire you?

MechDX

So you are responsible for Line.
Thanks?

I would agree, the chances of the Eagles beating the Packers in the playoffs are close to nill (unless Chip trades for Kap, in which case yall are doomed), but we live in a world where Tebow won a playoff game and Dilfer won a Super Bowl.

v182bcjqfjzd7qxvkvrs.gif

Godslay

Banned

NFC

AFC

Playoffs
Wild Card Weekend
Carolina over Minnesota

Miami over Denver

Divisional Playoffs
Seattle over Carolina

Miami over Indianapolis

Conference Championships
New England over Miami

Super Bowl 50
Seattle over New England

Another one and done?

Triggered.gif

Detroit vs. Eagles, who wins?

I think Detroit myself.

Think I'd pick Anne Hathaway MRSA. Also Dega how can you fire Weinke? You have no power. He needs to be impeached and locked up for anime discrimination.

Pepiope

Another one and done?

Triggered.gif

Detroit vs. Eagles, who wins?

I think Detroit myself.
Byron Maxwell shuts down Megatron and Stafford has nowhere to throw. Eagles win. Kas isn't going to have a fun thanksgiving. He'll suffer the same fate as Cowboy fans a year a go.

Top Bottom