• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

He is a Raiders fan, hasnt known positive thoughts in a decade +

Still more than Cleveland :(
also you are going to do fine on your test Jak, I'm sure

Also if the requirement to be a king is to be in Pats GAF. Pimp Daddy Sanjuro gets my consent to be governed by someone endowed with supposed divine right and to subject me to his every whim

If I may, I think what Dragon's trying to say is:

FB_IMG_1441406082264.jpg

Hunter S.

Yeah I think I will later tonight. Also never opened Wolfenstein yet.

My backlog is crazy at the moment.

yeah, I decided to go back and start playing the Souls series from the beginning after seeing how good Bloodborne was. Hard to play such ugly games though now. backlog is pretty big too.

MechDX

The Colts are going to the Super Bowl.

Ha no. I don't think the Texans are going either but the Colts defense is fucking terrible.

Need we discuss the offensive line being offensive?

Two FACTS the media seem to be just ignoring because "OmgZZZ of3nsiV3 weepoNS!!"

Furyous

Flight attendant wants to meet up for cofy

Gonna strike out twice!

*Scust at this attitude*

The law averages says you'll win at some point. In this instance just stop thinking about the past and focus on a successful completion. Do your best Peyton Manning running the no huddle offense impression.

MechDX

*Scust at this attitude*

The law averages says you'll win at some point. In this instance just stop thinking about the past and focus on a successful completion. Do your best Peyton Manning running the no huddle offense impression.

"I'm going to tap that ass"

/sung to the Nationwide jingle

rando14

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Seahawks and former Bills RB Fred Jackson agree to 1-year deal, source tells ESPN.

YES!!!

Top Bottom