• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Bowser

In his haste to be first, Schefter posted "former Bills RB" and didn't actually type "Fred Jackson" before correcting himself lol

cdyhybrid

Doug Farrar ‏@SI_DougFarrar Sep 1
Fred Jackson gave up no sacks, four hits and five hurries in 81 pass-blocking snaps last season. This is about more than Marshawn's buddy.

Line_HTX

O'Brien: Savage will "miss some significant time."

The injury was initially feared to be more serious when Savage was slammed to the ground by Cowboys defensive lineman Davon Coleman, knocking him out of the game.

20150903_texanscowboys_btc_30.jpg

[Picnic basket on fire]

rando14

Awesome. Should mean that Lynch is never in on 3rd and long which would keep him rested a bit better.

I'm probably most excited about Jackson's ability to both run AND pass protect, no other runner besides Lynch is even close to as good at protection as Fredex.

Also likely means Turbin is going on IR unless schneider has a trade planned

Would like to trade Michael and keep one of Rawls or rod smith as RB3

EDIT:

ProFootballCentral ‏@PFCentral
Browns tried to get Fred Jackson to come to Cleveland for a sit down Unsuccessful Fred wants to play for a playoff team Mission accomplished

More cleveland disrespect!! *slaps Kave

Washington, 49ers, and Texans gonna compete to see who will suck with Hackenburg on their team instead of who will just still suck with nobodies/never-wills at the position

Sio Moore has either but released or traded:

Sio Moore ‏@MrOakTown55 32m32 minutes ago
This has been more than a home to me... So much if my heart is in the bay... My teammates RaiderNation Yall are family to me. Will miss Yall

MRSA

Banned
Sio Moore has either but released or traded:

Sio Moore ‏@MrOakTown55 32m32 minutes ago
This has been more than a home to me... So much if my heart is in the bay... My teammates RaiderNation Yall are family to me. Will miss Yall

I say we bring back Wheeler, he can't be much worse than dumb ass Ray Ray.

Narag

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS TRADE FOR LB-SIO MOORE
Posted by coltsindianapolis on September 4, 2015 – 8:07 pm

The Indianapolis Colts today traded a late-round 2016 NFL Draft pick to the Oakland Raiders in exchange for linebacker Sio Moore.

rando14

The Indianapolis Colts today traded a late-round 2016 NFL Draft pick to the Oakland Raiders in exchange for linebacker Sio Moore.

Good deal for the Colts

Nakazato

damn thought he was cut :\

That makes sense.

Top Bottom