• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

By room.. I meant room in our minds to survive the stafford/Bradford knob slobbering that would occur that week because god help us should either of them win the Super Bowl. Kas/Pepiope in the off season might be the absolute worse.
I can survive this over a Patriots talk room anytime.

ANYTIME!!

jakncoke

Banned
when the eagles season crashes and burns pep better be around to take his beating after being so insufferable this offseason

Yes vastly improved. Better QB, better RBs, much better secondary, better LBs. Just cause your team went backwards this off season doesn't all other teams did as well.

You have an unproven QB, and worse RB who is eating up your $$$ (sorry if you are still in denial about that). Cowboy's defense has improved drastically at the D-Line, our secondary's are about on the same level (bad).

To say that the Eagles have "vastly improved" is delusional. It's like Kas talking about how the Lion's defense is somehow better this year.

Godslay

Banned
The Lions have the better WR1. The Eagles group as a whole is better than DET.

I disagree, maybe with Maclin and Desean there.

I'd take Megateon and Tate over the group in Philly.

If our d-line can get to Manning we win. Right now I don't expect that to happen but I'll wait and see how we do when the season starts. Denver has the type of weapons that tend to gut us over the middle so I have to give you guys the edge.

On paper I think the Lions have a shot at the division...but how can I be confident with Stafford. Defense is good, run game should be fine...but if Stafford continues to flounder we aren't gonna beat good teams on the road. If he puts it together we'll be dangerous. Sucks not knowing what you have due to one guy...

Seems to really hinge on Stafford and the coaching.

As far as against Denver, if you can get to Manning and shut the run down it's going to be a long day.

Normally I would say just get to Manning to win, but hopefully this offense can fall back on the run if Manning gets shook.

JABEE

when the eagles season crashes and burns pep better be around to take his beating after being so insufferable this offseason
Saying the Eagles would beat the Lions is insufferable? The Eagles beat the Lions with Nick Foles two years ago.

If you say something like the Eagles are better than the Seahawks or Packers without seeing anything, you may be smoking something.

The Eagles are definitely better than the Steelers though even with Sanchize playing.

squicken

What could have been for DET had they not botched the Ebron pick. ODB, Aaron Donald, Zach Martin, and CJ Mosley still on the board, and I think Lewan will be a solid pro too

jakncoke

Banned
Saying the Eagles would beat the Lions is insufferable? The Eagles beat the Lions with Nick Foles two years ago.

If you say something like the Eagles are better than the Seahawks or Packers without seeing anything, you may be smoking something.

The Eagles are definitely better than the Steelers though even with Sanchize playing.

No you dolt.

Im talking the entirety of the off season.

Also lol no. Sanchize is terrible.

Why is that? The core of their team is the same.

It's not like Suh is irreplaceable. He's damn good, but Ngata is no slouch. Their OL also seems to have more depth, and their defense is pretty good front to back.

They'll have to overcome the self dagger like Talon points out but the talent is there.
Suh kind of is irreplaceable though. Best DT in the league and he was the heart of that defense. They'll be good still but I think they'll feel the loss of Suh.

You have an unproven QB, and worse RB who is eating up your $$$ (sorry if you are still in denial about that). Cowboy's defense has improved drastically at the D-Line, our secondary's are about on the same level (bad).

To say that the Eagles have "vastly improved" is delusional. It's like Kas talking about how the Lion's defense is somehow better this year.

Holy shit dude you are just trolling now right? McCoy had a down year last year and they replaced him with Murray and Mathews. No doubt the Eagles get more production from RBs this year. As far as QB butt fumble outplayed Foles last year, so even if Bradford dies the first play of the season they will still have upgraded at QB. Eagles got rid of Fletcher and Williams, 2 of the worst CBs in all of football last year, and replaced them with Maxwell and Rowe, that is a definite improvement. Man you have really taken the loss to the Eagles the last few years really hard I guess.

jakncoke

Banned
There is a Jim Beam Apple now? Man whiskies are going the route of vodkas with all these flavors. What about the old fashioned whiskey taste ?

Jabee is over at Peps house drinking wine coolers I see

Holy shit dude you are just trolling now right? McCoy had a down year last year and they replaced him with Murray and Mathews. No doubt the Eagles get more production from RBs this year. As far as QB butt fumble outplayed Foles last year, so even if Bradford dies the first play of the season they will still have upgraded at QB. Eagles got rid of Fletcher and Williams, 2 of the worst CBs in all of football last year, and replaced them with Maxwell and Rowe, that is a definite improvement. Man you have really taken the loss to the Eagles the last few years really hard I guess.

For someone who makes fun of Kas you sure sound like him. Dat 50 Cent syndrome

JABEE

Tebow would beat the Steelers by himself. The Steelers could dress their whole team, and Tebow would just need some bum from Pittsburgh to snap him the ball. He would dominate the shitty Steelers.

squicken

You are the plastic bag in American Beauty.

tumblr_m59rglibss1r5j6csoe.gif

For someone who makes fun of Kas you sure sound like him. Dat 50 Cent syndrome

What? I am not claiming a SB or anything, but I have clearly laid out areas in which they have improved. Plus I am not saying that a team with Fattford and Caldwell will do anything. That is crazy talk.

Guys, guys, we can answer the Lions/Eagles arguement with one simple question.

Will the Eagles have a winning record come their matchup? If yes, Eagles win. If no, Lions may actually have a chance.

Top Bottom