• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Godslay

Banned
Byron Maxwell shuts down Megateon and Stafford has nowhere to throw. Eagles win. Kas isn't going to have a fun thanksgiving.

Golden Tate, Ebron, Fauria?

Also having to shut down Bell.

I think Philly would have to win in a shootout.

Problem is, even with the loss of Suh, the defense is still pretty damn good. Especially if Ngata has some gas in the tank.

Seems like a good match up.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just hope the Packers don't make it. Problem solved.

Yeah that's not happening. Packers are a stone cold lock.

How many times I gotta fire you?

You can't fire me but I can fire you!

Don't test me or else I'll make you a Jags fan.

So you are responsible for Line.
Thanks?

Look, the church of BOB is open to all.

That said, no idea how a fucking animu slipped in there. I didn't approve that one. Must have been Dega when nobody was looking.

Think I'd pick Anne Hathaway MRSA. Also Dega how can you fire Weinke? You have no power. He needs to be impeached and locked up for anime discrimination.

Anime needs to be controlled. I mean nothing too drastic but all animus should be rounded up and concentrated together. In some sort of controlled environment under armed guard. Where Dr Chang can cure them one at a time.

Milchjon

Byron Maxwell shuts down Megatron and Stafford has nowhere to throw. Eagles win. Kas isn't going to have a fun thanksgiving. He'll suffer the same fate as Cowboy fans a year a go.

You think so? What makes you assume he can dominate one on one outside of Seattle? Plus Megatron has 4 inches on him.

MechDX

You can't fire me but I can fire you!

Don't test me or else I'll make you a Jags fan.

giphy.gif

GET HIM DEGA!

Godslay

Banned
I know that we are all numb to Kas posting about the Lions, but I'm thinking about Denver playing them and it's going to be a tough game.

They have the edge on special teams.

Defenses are roughly equivalent.

We have a more proven QB, but the weapons are there for both teams.

I think GB wins the division still, but the more I look at Detroit, the more I think that if they can put it together they could be pretty good.

JABEE

The Eagles won't beat the Packers in the playoffs because the Packers aren't making the playoffs!

This Tebow rumor is Earth-shattering. It can't be true. It is making me say seemingly crazy, but prescient things.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The Eagles won't beat the Packers in the playoffs because the a packers aren't making the playoffs!

This Tebow rumor is Earth-shattering. It can't be true. It is making me say seemingly crazy, but prescient things.

As one of the only Packer fans left that actually posts in here more than a few times a week, fuck you and fuck your team sir.

I hope McNabb throws up on your couch AND your shoes.

Anime needs to be controlled. I mean nothing too drastic but all animus should be rounded up and concentrated together. In some sort of controlled environment under armed guard. Where Dr Chang can cure them one at a time.

Mr. Davis (#1,2,3,or 4?) please. You can't lock up the peaceful animu. They have a right to happiness sir. They can't change who they are. Chang can't cure them or you and when the Packers shit the bed.. You'll go out on that Sword Art Online and buy an anime pillow and cry while dreaming about some anime blond chick.

Byron Maxwell shuts down Megatron and Stafford has nowhere to throw. Eagles win. Kas isn't going to have a fun thanksgiving. He'll suffer the same fate as Cowboy fans a year a go.

Come on.. Really? First of all, Maxwell shutting down Megatron? Ha. Ebron, Golden Tate, Abdullah? To name a few?

Also fuck you for making me have to defend the Lions with an outlandish statement like that.

More like Teblows

Still won more playoff games than Geno Smith.

And every browns QB

Godslay

Banned
Philly's entire postseason rides on the decision Chip makes today. Cut Tebow and the season is doomed

This is too true:

Denver trades Tebow, following season 1 and done in heartbreaking fashion to the Ravens.

Jets cut Tebow, drafted Geno Smith.

Patriots release Tebow, lose in embarrassing fashion in the AFCCG.

Godslay

Banned
Yawn. Lions are going to take a huge step back this year while the Eagles are going to be vastly improved. That game is going to be a laugher.

Why is that? The core of their team is the same.

It's not like Suh is irreplaceable. He's damn good, but Ngata is no slouch. Their OL also seems to have more depth, and their defense is pretty good front to back.

They'll have to overcome the self dagger like Talon points out but the talent is there.

Mindlog

Hrm.
Redskins could use the church's blessing to continue using that name.
Chip has a thing for injury prone quarterbacks.

Godslay

Banned
Stafford sucks, megatron is a year older, Caldwell is still the HC. Sell low on the Lions, they are a team going backwards.

Stafford is still more proven than Bradford.

Eagles have a better OL and RBs.

Lions have a better WR core.

The DL and LBs are probably a wash.

Lions have a better secondary.

Caldwell got them to the playoffs, while Chip was drinking smoothies listening to Jimmy Buffet in Cabo.

I think it will be a tough game and either team could win. I just give Detroit the edge, as they feel more complete and the bulk of their team has continuity while the Eagles feel like a shuffled deck right now.

I'm wondering whether, after all this Brady being a bitchy crybaby bullshit, he'll get injured on the first play of the season.

The irony would be delicious.

If Chip cuts Tebow we move a little farther down the timeline of Eagles fans turning on him. They don't deserve either man tbh.

"Eagles vastly improved" LMAO

Pepiope

Stafford is still more proven than Bradford.

Eagles have a better OL and RBs.

Lions have a better WR core.

The DL and LBs are probably a wash.

Lions have a better secondary.

Caldwell got them to the playoffs, while Chip was drinking smoothies listening to Jimmy Buffet in Cabo.

I think it will be a tough game and either team could win. I just give Detroit the edge, as they feel more complete and the bulk of their team has continuity while the Eagles feel like a shuffled deck right now.
The Lions have the better WR1. The Eagles group as a whole is better than DET.

I know that we are all numb to Kas posting about the Lions, but I'm thinking about Denver playing them and it's going to be a tough game.

They have the edge on special teams.

Defenses are roughly equivalent.

We have a more proven QB, but the weapons are there for both teams.

I think GB wins the division still, but the more I look at Detroit, the more I think that if they can put it together they could be pretty good.

If our d-line can get to Manning we win. Right now I don't expect that to happen but I'll wait and see how we do when the season starts. Denver has the type of weapons that tend to gut us over the middle so I have to give you guys the edge.

On paper I think the Lions have a shot at the division...but how can I be confident with Stafford. Defense is good, run game should be fine...but if Stafford continues to flounder we aren't gonna beat good teams on the road. If he puts it together we'll be dangerous. Sucks not knowing what you have due to one guy...

jakncoke

Banned
I see Eagle fans are putting way too much faith in a broken QB a broken RB, and a racist WR. It's gonna be a fun season as usual.

Its philly fans in general. they are kasism kings. they pencil themselves into whatever championship the sport has in the offseason and it crashes and burns nearly every time so good

If Chip cuts Tebow we move a little farther down the timeline of Eagles fans turning on him. They don't deserve either man tbh.

"Eagles vastly improved" LMAO
Yes vastly improved. Better QB, better RBs, much better secondary, better LBs. Just cause your team went backwards this off season doesn't all other teams did as well.

Top Bottom