• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Milchjon

I got a bomber of Ballast Point Victory At Sea, I hate porters don't know why I got it.

It's good, afair.

Also, it's got vanilla and some other shit in it, and I don't assume you dislike chocolate. Unless you're even more depraved than I thought.

RBH

I just essentially preordered pizza.

Am I fat? Or just cheap?
tumblr_inline_mu2g3mXLpS1qbu5sa.jpg

Godslay

Banned
^ That's a bitch move.

Suh kind of is irreplaceable though. Best DT in the league and he was the heart of that defense. They'll be good still but I think they'll feel the loss of Suh.

Suh is great, can't deny that. They'll take a step back when he's gone. How much so really depends on how much Ngata and the others can fill his shoes.

He's still 1 in 11 though, and of those 11 Detroit has some pretty good players at each position with a pretty damn strong LB group especially if Tulloch returns to form. Plus they're not sunk with his salary so they can keep them together.

^ That's a bitch move.

Suh is great, can't deny that. They'll take a step back when he's gone. How much so really depends on how much Ngata and the others can fill his shoes.

He's still 1 in 11 though, and of those 11 Detroit has some pretty good players at each position with a pretty damn strong LB group especially if Tulloch returns to form. Plus they're not sunk with his salary so they can keep them together.
Yeah I agree. Lions D will still be great.

Another thing to note about Suh is that he played every single snap. That is a really big hole to fill for a D-Line, two Ngatas couldn't do it.

rando14

Tebow released.... If he can't make it in Philly, he probly wont get a shot anywhere else ;_;

The darkest of days... I'm so sorry Tim ;_;

QV5qPKm.gif

Top Bottom