• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

TheFatOne

Pats must think that James White is ready. I'm shocked that they released Jonas.

He's looked way better running the ball this preseason, and we already know what he can do catching the ball.
Hmm. Didn't see that coming. They must be planning on throwing to the RB's more this year with only Blount as the bruiser.

Yea with White and Lewis being ballers in the preseason probably didn't help. Like I edited in my previous post Pats must love Cadet. Didn't play much at all, and made the team.

Curse of what now?

chgdkzrwiaeex_0.jpg

I love how all the diamonds are in the shape of asterisks.

Colasante

I'm not happy to see Jonas Gray released by the Patriots. Hopefully they're able to find a trade partner for him, even if it's a late conditional pick.

Bowser

Man, Gettleman isn't looking for answers on the roster this year. Bersin, Brown, and Lucas all cut. I think that's what I like most about him, he's willing to learn from his mistakes.

In other news, I just took an epic huge dump.

Huh? I haven't seen any news about Brown being cut...

Stragglers draft at 3pm today!

Eagles reportedly interested in Ponder :jnc

Are you fucking kidding me? One of the worst starting QBs of the past 5 years? The guy who couldn't huck the ball down field to save his life? The guy who lost out to Josh Freeman on the depth charts? They want him over Tebow?

Fuck the Eagles. They deserve to burn. I hope they are forced to start Ponder by week 2.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Did you see that Siemian made it too?

I thought Ball was a goner for sure. I still wouldn't be surprised if we moved him, but depth is always a concern I suppose.

I don't know if he was ever in danger. I think they're hoping the threat of cutting him lights a fire under his ass. He certainly has been a let down so far, but maybe he can turn it around.

Godslay

Banned
I think they're hoping the threat of cutting him lights a fire under his ass. He certainly has been a let down so far, but maybe he can turn it around.

Patriots already cut Gray. Maybe it will light a fire under his ass if another team picks him up.

Tony Carter cut.

Cutting Tebow because you don't think he's good enough is completely fine and understandable.

Cutting Tebow and then replacing him with Christian Ponder is hilarious tho.

Lions cuts so far:

QB Kellen Moore
TE Joseph Fauria
TE Casey Pierce
RB George Winn
WR Greg Salas
T Xavier Proctor
G Al Bond
DE Larry Webster
DT Jerrel Worthy
DT Kerry Hyder
CB Credzon Butler
S Isaiah Johnson
S Brian Suite

Fauria will end up somewhere. Winn might be a special teams guy for someone. Lions might try to sneak Isaiah Johnson back on the practice squad with Kellen Moore.

A FB still has to be cut (probably not Burton) and likely will have a decision between Ross and Jones for WR4.

Carter will likely go on IR, so that might open up another spot for someone.

Godslay

Banned
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 2m2 minutes ago
Hearing that #Broncos leaning toward going with only 4 inside linebackers... Meaning that Barrow and Anderson wouldn't make it, either.

Hmm, interesting. Not sure if I like this. Although if we can push these guys to the practice squad it might be okay.

Hunter S.

Tim only had enough magic to save one team and one city from eternal damnation and that is Denver. Sorry rest of the world. Sad day. ;'(

Checking reaction to the Kellen Moore cut and lots of people in Lionstown are upset about it.

I just don't see Moore being better than Orlovsky this pre-season and everyone's just remembering and arguing that safety against Minnesota as the reason why we should have cut Orlovsky.

It wasn't going to happen. He was Caldwell's QB in 2011 in Indy. Caldwell was going to keep him around as a back-up. There was no reason for the Lions to have 3 QBs when they have other players they will want to keep on the roster for depth reasons.

Bowser

I'M BACK ON THE PFF BANDWAGON!!

Sam Monson ‏@PFF_Sam 52m52 minutes ago
Few interesting things now we've got all PFF Preseason data in: Cam Newton #1 graded QB, Paul Dawson #1 4-3 OLB

Top Bottom