• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

jakncoke

Banned
WTF this better not happe. If Kam is somehow available Eagles better whatever they have to do to get him instead. He could start next to Jenkins, we can move Thurmond back to nickel, and this secondary goes from improved from pure crap last season to above average (as is now) to dominant!

I mean they offered more money to Devon McCourtey but he opted to stay in NE less so we know Chip is willing to spend to upgrade that position. Please make it happen!

And thank the Lord Tebow is cut! Hopefully we can sign a proper veteran to back up Bradford and Sanchez. Let's get RG3

o7x1oEZ.gif

WTF this better not happe. If Kam is somehow available Eagles better whatever they have to do to get him instead. He could start next to Jenkins, we can move Thurmond back to nickel, and this secondary goes from improved from pure crap last season to above average (as is now) to dominant!

I mean they offered more money to Devon McCourtey but he opted to stay in NE less so we know Chip is willing to spend to upgrade that position. Please make it happen!

And thank the Lord Tebow is cut! Hopefully we can sign a proper veteran to back up Bradford and Sanchez. Let's get RG3

How can you say at this point that eagles secondary is "above average". That's delusional speculation.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Matthew Stafford mic'd up on our playoff loss* to the Cowboys.

"Even after a half assed explanation, Stafford wasn't convinced the right call was made."

Stafford - "I've never in the history seen that overturned. Congratulations man, first time that's ever happened".

jerry-jones-chris-christie-hug.gif

We'll be back
What I found fascinating is how each NFC team lost in spectacular and or heartbreaking fashion. The Seahawks gave up a lead and lost on an interception at the goal line, they beat the packers who blew a big lead to lose in spectacular fashion, the packers beat the cowboys in spectacular fashion, who beat the lions on a heartbreaking call.

squicken

Eagles GAF, plz. Kam is a box safety. He is mostly a product of having Earl Thomas behind him and Sherman on one side of the field. He will never be as good anywhere else as he is there

effzee

STFU.

Also I can definitely see Chip being interested in RG3 if he tried to see what he could do with Tebow. I'm not as sold on Bradford (yet) and if there is something to salvage there I believe Chip can bring it out.

But according to NFLN, Washington Racists aren't releasing RG3. Morons.

Bread

Banned
Eagles GAF, plz. Kam is a box safety. He is mostly a product of having Earl Thomas behind him and Sherman on one side of the field. He will never be as good anywhere else as he is there
he would be a perfect replacement for Super Bowl Winning Safety Pat Chung

effzee

And yet he is still better than any Safety we have on our roster.

jakncoke

Banned
STFU.

Also I can definitely see Chip being interested in RG3 if he tried to see what he could do with Tebow. I'm not as sold on Bradford (yet) and if there is something to salvage there I believe Chip can bring it out.

But according to NFLN, Washington Racists aren't releasing RG3. Morons.

Interesting theory exchanging 1 qb that gets injuries a lot for another.

effzee

How can you say at this point that eagles secondary is "above average". That's delusional speculation.

No. Eagles have ranked worst or 2nd worst in almost all measures of pass D the last few years.

Fletcher and Williams formed the worst secondary in the league. Just getting rid of them is a boost. Replacing them with Maxwell, 2nd rounder Rowe, and Nolan is an improvement.

Considering how much the Eagles D plays I don't expect them to be dominant, but above average definitely. And that alone is a huge improvement.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Cut lenz and might keep Mayle? PUKE
It'll be interesting to see what happens with Terrance west today

It was the only day the class was offered -_-

I know you're seeing the notes.

But yeah but I did hear rumours they were saying Mayle might still be fighting some injury...who knows but dammit Lenz busted his ass out there.

effzee

Interesting theory exchanging 1 qb that gets injuries a lot for another.

Yes only because Chip is very adamant about not caring about injury histories or players being injury prone.

He also repeatedly has said only way Eagles get their QB is taking chances on vets with potential or being so bad that they have a top 5 pick. If RG3 was to be cut what would be the harm in bringing him in as a #3?

What I found fascinating is how each NFC team lost in spectacular and or heartbreaking fashion. The Seahawks gave up a lead and lost on an interception at the goal line, they beat the packers who blew a big lead to lose in spectacular fashion, the packers beat the cowboys in spectacular fashion, who beat the lions on a heartbreaking call.
Yeah the NFC choke line was serious

MechDX

Texans exploring trade scenarios for cornerbacks Charles James and Jumal Rolle, according to sources.

Noooooooo!!

Been saying we are deep at corner.

squicken

@Rand_Getlin Multiple sources tell me the #Eagles have interest in Christian Ponder. Team always maintained it's about putting together "the best 53".

jakncoke

Banned
It clear eagles fans think they are in madden 16 world and chip has the code to turn off injuries and reverse players injuries patterns

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Texans exploring trade scenarios for cornerbacks Charles James and Jumal Rolle, according to sources.

Noooooooo!!

Been saying we are deep at corner.

who's going to trade for a corner that they know we're likely to cut? C'mon.

Also they should keep Charles James.

TheFatOne

LOL. Might as well throw in Freddie Mitchell while you're at it to sweeten the pot.
A 2nd is about the highest pick they are going to get for him, and that is only if there is a team desperate enough to do it. 3rd and 4th for Kam is not outlandish at all.

he would be a perfect replacement for Super Bowl Winning Safety Pat Chung
Was about to post this, but Bread beat me to it. He would work well for what the Pats do on defense. That's exactly how they play Chung and Kam is way way better than him. Although, props to Chung dude had a great season last year, and looks way better than his first stint with the Pats. Covered far better than I had ever seen him before.
Jonas Gray released

This is the surprise cut for me. Thought he looked O.K in the preseason. That stuff from last year probably killed his chances with the Pats unless he had a stellar preseason.

Edit: Seems like the Pats really love Cadet. Didn't play much at all, but made the team over Gray.

Top Bottom