• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

jbug617

Banned
COKCmT2W8AEcK4R.jpg

‏@michaelirvin88: Gettin ready 4 nephew @T_irvin2 w @AuburnTigers Game! Yes those r my Calvin Klein draws! I forgot my do rag #WarEagle

MechDX

Sources emphasize Arian Foster rehab from groin surgery progressing well, hope is he's back late September, early October at latest

Aaron Wilson Twitter

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Aaron Wilson @AaronWilson_NFL
Browns held preliminary trade discussions with the Dallas Cowboys, but sources say asking price was too high. No deal

Not even sure what we would have even asked for.

squicken

We all know Mike's back on that snow white right?

Fake Edit: For teams that will probably need a new HC at some point between now and the beginning of the 2016 season (which hell, might include us) ya boy David Shaw looking super shaky against Northwestern

The lack of progress from Kevin Hogan is perplexing, and so is the fact that he can't find someone better

Eleuin

Packers releasing 3rd round pick from last year DT Khyri Thornton, unlike Nix this was a bad pick as soon as it was made, Ted doesn't know how to draft dlinemen in the first 3 rounds

Also releasing 4th round pick from last year LB Carl Bradford, he was always projected to move inside but they tried him at OLB anyways. Did nothing so they moved him inside but was still terrible

Godslay

Banned

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Why'd Bengals release Devon Still?

he's not a good player?

They hate freedom

Because he wasn't good enough to make the team

They're heartless.

J/K Best of luck to him and his daughter

Heartless nothing. I hate the Bungles but them putting him on the practice squad last year and then making the roster did a shit load more for him and his daughter then anyone else could have done:

Because Still was on the Bengals’ roster last year, he and his daughter will have five years of NFL health insurance, even if Still is not on an NFL roster, reports The Cincinnati Enquirer's Paul Dehner.

jakncoke

Banned
Heartless nothing. I hate the Bungles but them putting him on the practice squad last year and then making the roster did a shit load more for him and his daughter then anyone else could have done:

Dont let facts get in the way of a good hate session kave. Its why you love Buffalo so much. You're not mean enough kitty

Top Bottom