• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Pepiope

Curse of what now?

chgdkzrwiaeex_0.jpg
I want that curse

minus the cheating

rando14

Shaun Morash @MrazCBS
Sources telling me the Giants and Seahawks have discussed a potential Kam Chancellor trade. Tho the sides do remain far apart on a deal.

Is this guy a legit source??

Shaun Morash @MrazCBS
Sources telling me the Giants and Seahawks have discussed a potential Kam Chancellor trade. Tho the sides do remain far apart on a deal.

Giants probably offered something so crazy that they at least had to talk about it.

Pepiope

Shaun Morash @MrazCBS

Chip could've traded Tebow to SEA for Kam. Do not let Kam get to NY!

but LOL fuck the Seahawks

Godslay

Banned
Curse of Tebow now fall on the Eagles.

Chip gave Him a really good shot at making the team.

Peace and Love. Everyone in Philadelphia rooted for Tim.

There is no way around it Jabee.

Elway gave Tebow control of the offense for the majority of a season, and 2 playoff games. Traded him, and we paid our sins with 1 and dones and a Superbowl blowout.

Jets released him, and their entire draft that year is pretty much dead. Not to mention Geno just got punched. They've suffered for their sins.

Pats cut him, Gronk got hurt that year. They got their ass kicked in the AFCCG that year. They got busted cheating the following year, negating any legitimacy to any victories they had.

You played the game, now you'll have to suffer.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Elway gave Tebow control of the offense for the majority of a season, and 2 playoff games. Traded him, and we paid our sins with 1 and dones and Superbowl blowouts.

Jets released him, and their entire draft that year is pretty much dead. Not to mention Geno just got punched. They've suffered for their sins.

Pats cut him, Gronk got hurt that year. They got their ass kicked in the AFCCG that year. They got busted cheating the following year, negating any legitimacy to any victories they had.

This means the curse is off The Broncos and we're going to win it all this year, right?

Elway gave Tebow control of the offense for the majority of a season, and 2 playoff games. Traded him, and we paid our sins with 1 and dones and a Superbowl blowout.

They have Sam Bradford as their starter and in case he goes down with injury, Mark Sanchez.

Suffering doesn't even describe that situation.

RBH

Now it's time for NFL-GAF to rally against the Eagles by cheering for the Falcons to beat them on MNF in Week 1!

Who's with me?!

Lions cuts as of 12:30 are WR Greg Salas, TE Casey Pierce and CB Credzon Butler.

Fauria is likely to be cut as well, I think, but Moore gets to survive another year. I'd cut Moore to save room for someone like Cudjo, but I'm not Mayhew.

JABEE

a shot?

or

🔥🔥🔥 FALSE HOPE?! 🔥🔥🔥

There is no false hope.
No Hellfire in His Name.
Part ways for our accomplished friend.
He played out his string and came to mend
the severed strand that ties every mortal to a hope that makes life worth living.

He made us better.
We tried to meet his ideal.
We could never live up to Him.
It was a futile thing.

God Bless and Good night.

squicken

Vets signed after Week 1 have non-guaranteed contracts, while vets who are on the roster Week 1 have their contracts guaranteed. So maybe he'll be back?

Right? Guys?

Godslay

Banned
RGIII can throw a football without winding up for like fifty seconds though.

We can tell you haven't watched him this preseason.

Changed motion. Not the fastest, but considerably better than it was.

So who's talking out of their ass again?

Greg

There is no false hope.
No Hellfire in His Name.
Part ways for our accomplished friend.
He played out his string and came to mend
the severed strand that ties every mortal to a hope that makes life worth living.

He made us better.
We tried to meet his ideal.
We could never live up to Him.
It was a futile thing.

God Bless and Good night.
cut the son
now you're done

Dragon

Banned
We can tell you haven't watched him this preseason.

Changed motion. Not the fastest, but considerably better than it was.

So who's talking out of their ass again?

You got me. I'm talking shit about a guy who's been released from like five teams, had severe concussion issues in college and has a career completion percentage of under 50% in today's NFL where the worst players are over 55%. Seriously shut up, you're the worst.

Godslay

Banned
cut the son
now you're done

John 3:16 NFLGAF Version
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but make the playoffs.

You got me. I'm talking shit about a guy who's been released from like five teams, had severe concussion issues in college and has a career completion percentage of under 50% in today's NFL where the worst players are over 55%. Seriously shut up, you're the worst.

You were talking about his motion, which I corrected your ignorance on.

nPptLJs.gif

KELLEN MOORE IS CUT

PRAISE FOOTBALL JESUS

Fauria is gone, too, so seems like they're hoping to add two spots somewhere else. Could mean Winn and Cudjo make the team.

Dragon

Banned
You were talking about his motion, which I corrected your ignorance on.

nPptLJs.gif

Is there something vague about "Shut up, you're the worst"? Like do I have to pee on you for you to understand my total and utter contempt any time you type? Shut up.

brentech

#Packers cuts so far, per sources:
CB Ryan White
S Jean Fanor
G Matt Rotheram
TE Justin Perillo
TE Mitchell Henry
RB Rajion Neal

effzee

Shaun Morash @MrazCBS

WTF this better not happe. If Kam is somehow available Eagles better whatever they have to do to get him instead. He could start next to Jenkins, we can move Thurmond back to nickel, and this secondary goes from improved from pure crap last season to above average (as is now) to dominant!

I mean they offered more money to Devon McCourtey but he opted to stay in NE less so we know Chip is willing to spend to upgrade that position. Please make it happen!

And thank the Lord Tebow is cut! Hopefully we can sign a proper veteran to back up Bradford and Sanchez. Let's get RG3

Top Bottom