• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Can't believe I'm so starved for real football I'm going to subject myself to college football.

Bill O'Brien had said that Tom Savage would miss 'significant time' Texans now in market for a quarterback for 53-man or practice squad

Nooooooooooo

Texans waive CB Charles James.

Noooooo

Kill me !!!
freaking kidding me.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 3m3 minutes ago
The Dolphins have released Caleb Sturgis, selecting Andrew Franks as their kicker for this season.

Finally.

Line_HTX

Bill O'Brien had said that Tom Savage would miss 'significant time' Texans now in market for a quarterback for 53-man or practice squad

Nooooooooooo

Noooooo

Kill me !!!

I believe in BOB.

... ... ...

I need a hug. T_T

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina 31m31 minutes ago
LB Jameel McClain has been let go according to a source.

The Giants must feel that Beason is going to be good to go for the opener if they letting McClain go. That Uani' Unga had a nice camp and preseason playing inside. Another 3.5 million in cap saved with the move, too.

I'm betting he retires.

captive

Get ready for a Hoyer/Cassel/Mallett trio
Cassel isn't practice squad eligible.

They just need someone on the practice squad in the unlikely event both mallet and Hoyer get hurt and savage isn't healed yet. At that point mine as well let Watt play QB.

Tom Penny

Nooooooooooo

Noooooo

Kill me !!!

tebow-career-19.jpg

cdyhybrid

Stephen Cohen ‏@scohenPI now
Reported cuts for #Seahawks so far: RB Turbin, CB Blackmon, DT J. Williams, LB Pinkins, WR K. Williams, S Lambert.

captive

It sucks because they guy is great because of his attitude but he is not a really great CB.
But he doesn't need to be, if he is starting we have serious injury problems.

Attitude is more than half the battle and he has a great one.

And I'm dead serious he should get like 3-5 carries as a rb.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
WR Reggie Wayne asked to be released, according to source.

Also Hakeem Nicks couldn't get a second look in Carolina when our only WRs were Marvin McNutt and Tavarres King. He's not getting one here now

EDIT: Unless he decides to come play for free.

Henry Hynoski released by the Giants according to Schefter. Don't know if that was posted.

Tough business. Hyno has had some really good years with the Giants.

hynoski-rhino-12-29-121.gif

Good player, good guy. Damn good fullback for teams that employ one.

Coughlin and the team were highly impressed with Nikita Whitlock's work all summer long at FB and they had him playing some DT to try and keep him on the roster.

Since I brought it up, those were some dark days last year when we really had no receivers and I had to delude myself into thinking that Marvin McNutt was a breakout star in the wings just waiting for his opportunity.

Many sleepless nights last March/April

MechDX

So you guys don't need him for special teams, secondary depth or as a running back.

Carrying 6 CBs now, all have good talent.

RB was more a novelty than anything else. O'Brien really liked him and tried to make him fit somewhere. He only had two plays at Rb:toss right and toss left

He has heart but he just physically is not there. Hard Knocks made him a fan favorite including myself but I see football reasons why he didn't make the cut

Line_HTX

This is good.

Going to watch Mad Max. See you later!

WITNESS!!

Carrying 6 CBs now, all have good talent.

RB was more a novelty than anything else. O'Brien really liked him and tried to make him fit somewhere. He only had two plays at Rb:toss right and toss left

He has heart but he just physically is not there. Hard Knocks made him a fan favorite including myself but I see football reasons why he didn't make the cut

Grrr.... yeah, I guess I can see now... Fucking loved Sock Game II though. Best of luck to him.

NateDrake

Damn....I should have signed Owen Daniels to my Fantasy team & not have taken the risk of drafting Reggie Wayne in the last round.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
QB Tom Brady NE
WR Antonio Brown Pit
WR T.Y. Hilton Ind
WR Victor Cruz NYG
RB Frank Gore Ind
RB Carlos Hyde SF
TE Delanie Walker Ten
BN Doug Martin TB
BN Sam Bradford Phi
BN Markus Wheaton Pit
BN Duke Johnson Jr. Cle
BN Austin Seferian-Jenkins TB
BN Percy Harvin Buf - WR

K Josh Scobee Pit

DEF Miami

CHAMPIONSHIP!

Line_HTX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 5m5 minutes ago

Charles James: 'I appreciate the fans in Houston who became fans of Charles James. I will keep striving because of them.'

Sock Game class act.

Jak wuts your kicker do in the offseason? He's a big boy ......... (Penn state)
The BG Browns need to trade us a pick for CMike, make it happen Farmer!!
For a second I thought this said christine michael got released -__-
Edit: we'll give you some dude named Michael Bowie....

Bowser

QB A. Luck IND
WR C. Johnson DET
WR D. Adams GB
WR J. Maclin KC
RB A. Morris WAS
RB T. Gurley STL
TE Z. Ertz PHI
BN A. Foster HOU
BN C. Newton CAR
BN R. Matthews PHI
BN D. Parker MIA
BN D. Balwin SEA
BN T. Mason STL

K G. Gano CAR

DEF J-E-T-S

Got my boy Cam in the 10th round, had to come save him ;_;

Panthers cuts

COKjuhgW8AEOCNf.png

Would have preferred we kept Todman over Fozzy, but besides that, not really mad at anything here.

Top Bottom