• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

cdyhybrid

If this is true then how embarrassing. It goes with the comments that Troy Brown and Ty Law made last season about him. It was the reason I was so down on the signing.

Meh. He's at the end of his career, I don't blame him for wanting to go kick back on the beach somewhere.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
shoefatigue.0.gif

TheFatOne

Wayne played all of last season injured and still put up 600 yards. I don't think his loss is a blow to the Patriots at all, but I would've preferred he made the team since he could have contributed more than most WR4s around the league. Chris Harper had some moments in the preseason but I will be surprised if he's productive at all. I hope he proves me wrong. That being said, he does have the coolest hair of any Patriots wideout since Tiquan Underwood, so that's a plus.

Wayne looked like complete dogshit last season. Not only that the man looked like he gave up at times against the Pats which isn't a good look. Doesn't matter if he put up 600 yards. If he isn't going to compete against tough competition then I don't want him on the team. Pats signed chandler who had similar numbers playing in Buffalo. He can pick up some of the slack for the WRs. He's going to be with a better qb in a much better offense, and now he's going to get more balls thrown his way because of injury. Jonas Gray was a weird cut though. No way Blount makes it the entire season as the Pats only bruiser at running back.

Touchdown

Banned
Prediction for the Eagles season:

Regular Season Record: 11-5

(Cowboys somehow make it to the playoffs too but Eagles beat them in the first round by a large margin)

Then hottie Sam Bradford gets injured late in playoffs but they fight through and win the superbowl anyway with a cinderella storyline. Chip Kelly becomes a Philadelphia legend.

Superbowl:
Halftime show artist: Janet Jackson comes back and slays

Mariah opens with national anthem.

:D

136bdabd2a.gif

Godslay

Banned
Mad Max: Twisted Metal The Movie

Another Gaf overhype.

Decent action movie, but kinda zzz in terms of actually having a story.

Meh. He's at the end of his career, I don't blame him for wanting to go kick back on the beach somewhere.

He just made a cool 500k for basically a few weeks worth of work.

Mad Max: Twisted Metal The Movie

Another Gaf overhype.

Decent action movie, but kinda zzz in terms of actually having a story.

Godslay, I could say a million negative things about this, but I'll just say the politest one instead:

You are the only person I know who can make a comment of Twisted Metal The Movie sound negative.

I'd be hype as hell for a Twisted Metal movie

Godslay

Banned
Godslay, I could say a million negative things about this, but I'll just say the politest one instead:

You are the only person I know who can make a comment of Twisted Metal The Movie sound negative.

I'd be hype as hell for a Twisted Metal movie

I like a good action movie here and there, but let's be real, it wasn't as good as it was hyped up to be.

A Twisted Metal movie would be dumb as shit. Now as a TV show like American Gladiators, I would be hyped as hell for that.

brentech

Among ex-#Packers reportedly cut today by other clubs (1/2): WR James Jones (#NYG), QB Matt Flynn (#NYJ), TE Ryan Taylor (#Chiefs) ...
Among ex-#Packers reportedly cut today (2/2): DE Jerel Worthy (#Lions), TE Jake Stoneburner (#Dolphins), CB WIll Blackmon (#Seahawks)

Matt Flynn goes to any other team and it's basically the worst experience.

JABEE

Prediction for the Eagles season:

Regular Season Record: 11-5

(Cowboys somehow make it to the playoffs too but Eagles beat them in the first round by a large margin)

Then hottie Sam Bradford gets injured late in playoffs but they fight through and win the superbowl anyway with a cinderella storyline. Chip Kelly becomes a Philadelphia legend.

Superbowl:
Halftime show artist: Janet Jackson comes back and slays

Mariah opens with national anthem.

:D

136bdabd2a.gif
I can't wait for Thursday. I'm so happy real football is back!

E-A-G-L-E-S

EAGLES!

Godslay

Banned
The hype was justified. The sets were real. The flaming guitar was real and plugged in.

Movie of the year guaranteed. WITNESS!! AAHH

=D

Most movies lately have been horseshit.

Series are better at developing characters and story lines.

Max was like a candy bar. Good snack, but it ain't dinner and that's okay.

Hack doesn't seem to have improveed but the ol is seriously bad today
Can't put it all on Hack. The line was terrible, some of those sacks seemed to be on him though. I wasn't a big fan of the offensive play calling either. Hackenslut will get all the blame for this though

Top Bottom