• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Milchjon

No idea! It was a German pub a few blocks from my house. The menu just said "Zwick'l Kellerbier (German)".

Should be that one, I'd guess.

If you ever make it to Germany, Franconia is the place to be. Quaint and not a lot of action, but great beer, great food, great towns and great landscapes.

wow niners cut Moody? kind of surprised. he did get torched against the texans and i guess he never got out of the dog house. still surprising since he is a decent depth player and good on special teams. oh well!

also busta anderson and khunt placed on IR. lol, teams just do this shit to stash players for another year. neither of these guys needs to go on IR in reality

Nooooooooooo

Texans waive CB Charles James.

Noooooo

Kill me !!!
Dammmmmmmmmit. Wasn't expecting this.
V8c1NxF.gif

Dat foreshadowing.

Bowser

a FIFTH rounder for this Darius Mccray guy?! What is this!! *adjusts belt

Eh I still doubt Chancellor gets traded, if it's to the Giants who are desperate as FUCK for a good defensive player, it means they will have to overpay

His name isn't Darius bruh lmao

Striker

Guess that means the Chancellor deal is done for the giants?
This guy is a fringe starter + ST'er. Seattle must see something in him, though. Means nothing on the Kam front.

Seattle apparently wants a 1st + more for him and the Giants don't have the talent depth wise to make this kind of move. They need defensive help at S, yes, but there's question marks in pretty much every position on the roster except QB and RB.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Did Terelle Pryor seriously just make a 53 man roster after switching positions to WR and not having a catch in the preseason?

Browns? Browns.

:jnc

Poor Browns

Yeah, I'm not onboard with Ameer returning punts even if it leads to a home run or two.

Still glad we choose TJ Jones over Ross. Ross said he'll "sleep like a baby" a couple of days ago despite not knowing his roster status

_woLf

DAMN!! There's some really good names on that list... Rod smith, ronald martin, Pinkins, my boy Kevin Smith...

WTF Ty mccgill didnt make the team?! Today sucks!!

EDIT: Kasen too!! *faints

wtf neither of the husky WRs made it? c'mon pete lockette is not THAT good :|

at least anthony mccoy is finally gone.

_woLf

I just wanna know how in the fuck Coleman AND Tukuafu both made the team?! Seriously, 2 FB's??

Yeah especially since they can use FredEx for awesome blocking. I imagine they may move Tukuafu to straight up DT?
or hes gonna be converted to an o-lineman

Lockette's special teams play kept him in the boat, I imagine.

I mean ok I guess, I think Kevin Smith had the better upside though. Kasen's body type coulda been useful in special teams too.

TheFatOne

Looks like Brandon LaFell is heading to PUP and will be out for the first six weeks. With Reggie Wayne gone, that leaves the Patriots with Edelman, Amendola, Dobson, and Chris Harper at wide receiver. Yikes.

Pats will be fine. Wayne wasn't going to do shit with the Pats. He was old and broken down last season. Only real loss is LaFell. If Amendola plays like he did in the playoffs the Pats will be O.K until LaFell comes back. Will probably see more two TE sets with Chandler. I'm actually excited to see more of Chris Harper. He was damn good in the preseason. Dobson is a lost cause.

Crisco

Banned
No real surprises from Panthers cuts. More interesting will be who gets cut when we inevitably add another WR or two.

Line_HTX

Your QB for the future all the way from Cleveland buddy. Sent by the way of The Ohio State University

Nirvana - "I Think I'm Dumb"

When you win im sure you'll be delighted to rub that shit in good though. =D

I bet you loooved that Thursday Night ending, didn't ya...

Pats have problems at every position but kicker, LB and QB (if Brady plays okay), I'd say.

Season over.

Giants/Pats 4 year cycle is back.

Dammmmmmmmmit. Wasn't expecting this.
V8c1NxF.gif

Dat foreshadowing.

Hahaha, oh wow...

Bowser

wtf neither of the husky WRs made it? c'mon pete lockette is not THAT good :|

at least anthony mccoy is finally gone.

They traded up to draft Lockett in the 3rd round, they're probably going to give him every chance to replicate Jordy Nelson's career path.

_woLf

They traded up to draft Lockett in the 3rd round, they're probably going to give him every chance to replicate Jordy Nelson's career path.

we're talking about ricardo lockette, the dude who got blown the fuck up on TheFinalPlay(TM)

Lockett is a beast who earned every right to play on this team

TheFatOne

Scott ZolakVerified account
‏@scottzolak
From source close to Wayne "asked for release, work environment to tough....not fun"

If this is true then how embarrassing. It goes with the comments that Troy Brown and Ty Law made last season about him. It was the reason I was so down on the signing.

Colasante

Pats will be fine. Wayne wasn't going to do shit with the Pats. He was old and broken down last season. Only real loss is LaFell. If Amendola plays like he did in the playoffs the Pats will be O.K until LaFell comes back. Will probably see more two TE sets with Chandler. I'm actually excited to see more of Chris Harper. He was damn good in the preseason. Dobson is a lost cause.

Wayne played all of last season injured and still put up 600 yards. I don't think his loss is a blow to the Patriots at all, but I would've preferred he made the team since he could have contributed more than most WR4s around the league. Chris Harper had some moments in the preseason but I will be surprised if he's productive at all. I hope he proves me wrong. That being said, he does have the coolest hair of any Patriots wideout since Tiquan Underwood, so that's a plus.

Top Bottom