• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Full Giants cut down list to 53:

1. FB HENRY HYNOSKI
2. OL EMMETT CLEARY
3. WR JAMES JONES
4. RB KENNETH HARPER
5. S NAT BERHE (TO SEASON-ENDING INJURED RESERVE)
6. LB ASHLEE PALMER
7. K CHRIS BOSWELL
8. TE ADRIEN ROBINSON
9. DB CJ CONWAY
10. WR JULIAN TALLEY
11. OL ADAM GETTIS
12. QB RICKY STANZI
13. WR COREY WASHINGTON (WAIVED/INJURED)
14. DT DOMINIQUE HAMILTON
15. DE BRAD BARS
16. LB COLE FARRAND
17. LB JAMEEL MCCLAIN
18. CB CHYKIE BROWN
19. S JEROMY MILES
20. OL SEAN DONNELLY
21. CB CHANDLER FENNER
22. C BRETT JONES (TO SEASON-ENDING INJURED RESERVE)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I need to know who got cut!

edit: BG disregard what I said. Looks like Bibbs and Pryor made it and Mayle got cut.

Jeremy Ross cut by the Lions. That means T.J. Jones has made the team.

I have NO CLUE who is going to return kicks for us.

Gotta say I'd rather see Jones make the team than Ross, but kick returning is now a question mark. Jones can return kicks but are we really going to rely on essentially a rookie to do that? The other option is Abdullah which strikes me as a fucking terrible idea. Why would you risk a potentially great RB by making him return kicks or punts.

Joe Fauria is gone too. If I was GB I'd pick him up in a hurry. Great redzone threat. Hate to see him go but that Wright trade was the writing on the wall. He brought it on himself though. A lot of people believe that his freak injury last year was due to him playing volleyball in downtown Detroit. He claims he injured himself while stepping over his dog at home, but multiple people claimed to have seen him get injured playing volleyball. I think the front office knew he was lying, and were just waiting for an excuse to axe him. He gave it this year by getting injured again, and I think his valley boy personality doesn't sit well with Caldwell; it didn't sit well with Schwartz either.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
jak, come and get your kicker!

COKmJhxU8AAdax8.jpg

Milchjon

Gray cut is a bummer. Thought he played recently this preseason, and you'd think they could use someone like him in the first games.

MechDX

edit: BG disregard what I said. Looks like Bibbs and Pryor made it and Mayle got cut.

Browns cut the entire roster, bought the Toronto Argonauts and moved them to Cleveland this allowing the Bills to permanently move to Toronto..

Win. Win. Win

Edit: ^^^^told you Kave, once a slut always a SLUT!

Is penn states line this bad or does Hackenburg have the presence of a wet noodle?

Atleast they cut your boy Mayle. All he snaps is himself watching teen titans go. Want to see what other moves we might back
What pick was Brown overall? We're doing PPR draft tonight so I think he might be the first pick
I did one last Sunday I got Brown at 5 in one league in my other it was a two qb league, I would have taken brown at 2 but was afraid I would miss out on qbs on the way back up to me. Brown went 3, I took Luck. For this league it'll probably work out better for me

Colasante

Looks like Brandon LaFell is heading to PUP and will be out for the first six weeks. With Reggie Wayne gone, that leaves the Patriots with Edelman, Amendola, Dobson, and Chris Harper at wide receiver. Yikes.

Top Bottom