• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

So you're going to go to the beach smelling like Extra Crispy fried chicken?

Kevtones

Tajae Sharpe cleaned up at UMASS. He did well against the good D1 schools too. Great find by Tennessee (can't believe he last that long tbh).

Wes

venison crêpe
I may be in California the week around thanksgiving. Is it going to be worth me going to see Chip's wild ride take on the Pats at Levi's Stadium?

bionic77

I may be in California the week around thanksgiving. Is it going to be worth me going to see Chip's wild ride take on the Pats at Levi's Stadium?
It's almost never worth it to actually go to a football game unless you are a diehard fan.

With the prices, traffic, and at Levi's the strong chance you will get stabbed in the dick, that shit is not for casuals.

cdyhybrid

mike fisher ✭ ‏@fishsports 9m9 minutes ago
BREAKING @DezBryant sustained a concussion in practice on Mon. (Joining T. Crawford). Both OUT for #Cowboys at #Seahawks @1053thefan

It's almost never worth it to actually go to a football game unless you are a diehard fan.

With the prices, traffic, and at Levi's the strong chance you will get stabbed in the dick, that shit is not for casuals.

As a man with good taste in all things 80's and 90's, you should check out the pilot for Jean Claude Van Johnson if you've got Amazon Prime.

bionic77

As a man with good taste in all things 80's and 90's, you should check out the pilot for Jean Claude Van Johnson if you've got Amazon Prime.
That is an amazing title. Anyone who needs to be convinced something titled Jean Claude Van Johnson is worth watching is probably not someone you really want in your life. You had me at Jean Claude and the Von Johnson just made it something I will probably pay to watch.

I have Prime but I share it with like 3 other people and I only pitch in like 10 dollars a year for it. The person who pays the most gets the video content. I never gave a shit about it and just wanted the free prime shipping. It was worth it for him to pay the extra amount though. Hopefully I can just pay to watch it in iTunes or YouTube or something.

bionic77

Floy please.
That he had to ask is why he is Floy.

A better question is did JCVD ever do anything better than Blood Sport? When we were watching UFC on Saturday it was unanimous that the sport was basically a ripoff of Blood Sport and JCVD should be creditor as the inventor and champion of MMA sports.

A better question is did JCVD ever do anything better than Blood Sport? When we were watching UFC on Saturday it was unanimous that the sport was basically a ripoff of Blood Sport and JCVD should be creditor as the inventor and champion of MMA sports.

Bloodsport is one of the greatest movies ever made so it's harsh to expect him to top it. You wouldn't ask "Sure, Eli humiliated the evil Pats empire twice on the biggest stage of all but apart from that what did he ever do?".

We should sit back and marvel at the majesty of that movie and be thankful that we were alive to witness such a cinematic masterpiece.

Although his appearance in Expendables 2 was the absolute tits.

Prob not but I have a soft spot for Sudden Death.

If you've never heard of that movie just read the synopsis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom