• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
Here is Brady's wound from trying to clean his cleats
CqjwgEXXYAABc2N.jpg

squicken

This thing with the Bucs kicker is sad. Will they run him out there if he can't make kicks? Will they just keep him on the roster and sign a street FA?

Crisco

Banned
I had a dream last night where I was going shopping at Costco but had my fly unzipped and no matter what I did I couldn't zip it up. I just had to go about my business trying to pull my shirt down over it and conceal my shame. Is that what it feels like to be a Browns fan?

effzee

Yeah DGB has nothing but upside, but reports are that he doesn't work hard and is pretty dumb. Hopefully he's atonement for Cris Carter, but if he doesn't pan out I'm not too concerned.

With Agholor I just think he has a lack of confidence. Hopefully he can get some catches under his belt and Doug can use him well, he has the talent but he hasn't panned out. I hope he develops, but I'm mostly expecting JMatt and Ertz to be the only offense we'll keep around, and we'll just have to spend the next two drafts getting a new RB, WR and some more OL depth. Also hopefully Paul Turner develops into a solid WR3, but it's gonna be a bad year for the offense. Luckily with next year's RB draft we should be able to get a playmaker even in the second.

We could have had a playmaker RB right at 8 :(

Heck both Dak and Elliot should be Eagles.

Hindl

I wanted both, but Zeke wouldn't have been my first choice. Have you seen next year's RB class? I would've rather taken Myles Jack or Tunsil before Zeke, though I did want him. Dak's a shame though, but I believe in Wentz.

Pepiope

Zeke is a perfect fit for Dallas. He didn't even want to come to Philly so I rather wait till next season for a better RB class. Dak is definitely getting over hyped right now too. He's playing with great WRs behind a great line against vanilla defenses.

I'll wait until the season to judge how he plays after Romo goes down with another back injury.

jmdajr

Texans fans who play Madden might not be thrilled with some of the things they see on the game.

The Texans, who won the AFC South last season (and were bulldozed by Kansas City in the wild-card round) checked in with an overall team rating of 81.

Thirteen teams checked in ahead of the Texans. Some of them are no surprise, such as New England, Carolina, Green Bay, Seattle, Arizona and defending Super Bowl champion Denver.

One of the others, however, is head-scratching: Tennessee.

Yes, the Texans are ranked below the Titans, who've won a total of five games the past two seasons. The Titans, whom the Texans beat twice last year by a combined score of 54-12, are listed above Houston with a team ranking of 82.

Awe man

Zeke is a perfect fit for Dallas. He didn't even want to come to Philly so I rather wait till next season for a better RB class. Dak is definitely getting over hyped right now too. He's playing with great WRs behind a great line against vanilla defenses.

I'll wait until the season to judge how he plays after Romo goes down with another back injury.

Cowboys have great WRs? That's news to me.

MechDX

Hope the Pats play the Chargers in the playoffs and Breads true colors come to light

What about his other 5 teams?

You people laugh at Bread but I call him smart. Hedging his fandom so he always is a winner.

See when the Texans face my Russell lead Seahawks in the Super Bowl this season either way I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom