• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

I actually feel better now about Pederson than I did a few months ago. He's doing fine.

Can't really judge him yet, preseason has mostly been a wash since the starters have barely played. I'll say he hasn't been bad though. He's surrounded himself with good assistant coaches so that should help him out early, and at the very least I've appreciated some of the stranger looks and personnel lineups he's shown. Like Sproles in the slot against the Steelers or Celek playing X receiver. I don't think the offensive talent is there to do anything this year but I think he'll be a good offensive coach buoyed by a strong defense. Honestly kind of like the early years of Andy and JJ

Bread

Banned
WTF line don't tell sweet innocent BG to take drugs, what is your problem!!!!!

bg there's a random mandatory drug test tomorrow at breadstream let me reiterate that it is very random and very mandatory.

like my dags?

rokPlmq.gif

WTF line don't tell sweet innocent BG to take drugs, what is your problem!!!!!

bg there's a random mandatory drug test tomorrow at breadstream let me reiterate that it is very random and very mandatory.
I don't want to end up like DM, I might take the drugs ........ .. .

So I loaded up the ea access trial of Madden to mess around a bit. It lets you move the Rams back to St Louis so I may have to buy the game and right the wrongs that Kroenke has committed against Winky and me.

Me, BG and Floy having a Browns-GAF meetup and thinking bout 8-8

JnKFFZq.gif
:)
That will be us after Bob wins come back player of the year.

BG the one that can't dance right, the white shirt guy.

That's Floy.
I agree with this.. I can't dance.

The Team of Brown People will go 5-11. It is written.

Sorry BG
We are being positive Grova.. We're ignoring your negativity.

Is that how Dolphins HQ will look too?

effzee

Was considering cord cutting, but att is offering 50 dollars/month for direct TV for 2 years with Sunday NFL ticket for the first year included.

:)

We are being positive Grova.. We're ignoring your negativity.

Just being honest.

I hope for Who and Bob's sakes that they don't go 5-11.

You don't get a lot of slack when your coach looks like this

2016-coach-jackson-hs.jpg

OC and DC look like this

2016-pep-hamilton-pc.jpg
2016-ray-horton-pc.jpg

and QB looks like this

2016-griffin-robert-pc.jpg

Not sayin, just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom