• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

CqurIr0WIAAsPqA.jpg:large

Using a flip phone, DansGame

Spinluck

that's his new one... he said he just upgraded from his previous flip phone...and he looked forward to using all the new features of this one.

I'm not shitting yall.

I like that Andrew is his own person.

Luck:

“One, I like it. It’s a comfort thing. I think anybody can appreciate that, if you’re used to that.

“Two, I don’t think I want to be connected 24/7, and this phone is maybe sort of a reminder that you don’t have to be connected. And it’s nice to get away. It’s nice to turn your phone off.”

“It has text. I can text and call. What else do you need? And I have an iPad. I’m not a Luddite.”

Zeke

Yup read that earlier today. I could see Zeke taking a few of those runs to the house. For example that power o play against the jets I could see zeke taking that to the endzone. Same for the toss sweep and man to man play. I love seeing our linemen pull and run block downfield so much fun to watch. Of course I'm biased because I used be a linemen and I have fond memories of pulling on bootlegs and knocking defenders on their asses.

Line_HTX

Oh, I see that we're on FOX again on SUNDAY against the Cardinals and they pushed it back to 3:25 kickoff.

CLIPPOS MAGNIFICOSSSSSS!!!

Yup read that earlier today. I could see Zeke taking a few of those runs to the house. For example that power o play against the jets I could see zeke taking that to the endzone. Same for the toss sweep and man to man play. I love seeing our linemen pull and run block downfield so much fun to watch. Of course I'm biased because I used be a linemen and I have fond memories of pulling on bootlegs and knocking defenders on their asses.
Could you pancake kas?

bionic77

Probably not I'm an old with knee problems :(
Me too!

I had to stop playing basketball for over a month because I had a partial tear in my MCL from mowing the fucking lawn. Getting old is the worst because it is basically an intro class to dying!

I played last night though and while I got winded and was not getting any lift it felt so good to be out there and my knee held up throughout the night.

Me too!

I had to stop playing basketball for over a month because I had a partial tear in my MCL from mowing the fucking lawn. Getting old is the worst because it is basically an intro class to dying!

I played last night though and while I got winded and was not getting any lift it felt so good to be out there and my knee held up throughout the night.
What the fuck, hopefully they find that super anti aging pill soon so that I don't have to suffer thee Olds.

Duxxy3

So we traded a starting center for a 7th, and a 5th rounder for an underachiever at one of our deepest positions.

GM Bill still a genius?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom