• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

How did the Romo hit look like? I have a sick feeling this is much worse than what is letting on
Awkward. Romo ran out of the pocket tried to slide got hit from behind. It's like he tried to slide but got knocked on ass crumpled forward with defenders weight on him. Not sure that makes sense but yea.

Bitanator

He tried to slide, had his butt on the ground then the defender pressed down on his back from behind trying to strip the ball.

It wasn't a hard hit, just awkward.

Just found a clip of it, he was not hit like the redskins game in 2014 but looks like he twisted and bent awkwardly. I'm concerned for the next couple days after once all the adrenaline and pills/shots wear off.

rando14

At least Russ looks good. TD Paul!!

O-line needs to work on penalities, running game should be good come season opener when Rawls returns.

I've seen enough!! Bring in my boy Trevone!!

http://deadspin.com/raiders-apply-f...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

ykuk0mwaqywlcvqlwnbo.png

qn0jahgsk1ponwhnyhml.png

tnqx1uqaiw400acughtf.png

exjhmedyf4ry6lbwovpk.png

Las-Vegas-Raiders-Stadium-3.jpg

Las-Vegas-Raiders-Stadium-4.jpg

This needs to happen, I'm tired of the Raiders playing in a fucking dump

rando14

Quinton Jefferson looking really good today, has even bested Doug Free a couple times

EDIT: Kelcie Mccray also having a night

RBH

Fuck your happiness !!

6_4550473.jpg

The struggles for Buccaneers rookie kicker Roberto Aguayo continue.

During Tuesday's joint practice with the Cleveland Browns, Aguayo went 3 for 6 on field goal attempts, and Bucs fans booed him loudly.

"He's struggling," coach Dirk Koetter said after practice. "He's struggling a little bit right now. He's gotta work his way through it."

The first miss came on his first attempt of practice at 35 yards out. After making the next two attempts, he backed up to 45 yards, and shanked it. He attempted a 45-yarder again and missed, with the ball sailing wide left.

Through two preseason games, he's missed two field goals and an extra point. During his entire time at FSU, he was 198-for-198 on extra points and only missed nine field goals in three years.

Meanwhile, former Bucs kicker Patrick Murray, now with the Browns, went 4-for-4 on his kicks during the joint practice session. The Bucs waived him in May, two and a half weeks after drafting Aguayo.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-rookie-kicker-roberto-aguayo-struggles-again

:)

Ultratech

Missed the first half of the Cowboys game and Romo's already injured his back again. :\

You'd think Jerry Jones would've gotten him a bionic back already...

(At least it doesn't seem serious, which is good.)

Farooq

Banned
Dak's footwork needs a lot of work. I also doubt we will see him have a straight drop back from center without PA as well (at least for this preseason).

Josh Rosen/Cyborg Romo future.

cdyhybrid

Prescott is definitely impressing for a rookie but let's pump the brakes on him taking Romo's job.

He's slanging behind a godly OL in preseason. Wait until we see it in real games when there's tape on him before you start slurping him.

And we will see him in real games.

Edit: Also, he's had some blatant rookie moments this game as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom