• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somnia

Prescott is definitely impressing for a rookie but let's pump the brakes on him taking Romo's job.

He's slanging behind a godly OL in preseason. Wait until we see it in real games when there's tape on him before you start slurping him.

And we will see him in real games.

Edit: Also, he's had some blatant rookie moments this game as well.

I'm extremely happy with what I'm seeing from him, but he is a rookie and will make rookie mistakes, nature of the beast. Very impressive for a rookie, but like you said let's wait till we see him in a real game.

I do think he'll be better than either of the top 2 QB's taken in this draft.

rando14

Haha just missed the bomb, ah well

O looked much better, told yall we a 2nd half team. Adjustments made. Now get Russ outta there, my Boy Boykin wanna throw!! *kneels

_woLf

C-Mike and Rawls will be a disgusting duo. We can run it 50 times a game with ease.

The best thing about it is they have different running styles so the defense will have to account for that. Puts more pressure on them.

Also that FG snap was low. Again.

cdyhybrid

I'm extremely happy with what I'm seeing from him, but he is a rookie and will make rookie mistakes, nature of the beast. Very impressive for a rookie, but like you said let's wait till we see him in a real game.

I do think he'll be better than either of the top 2 QB's taken in this draft.

I do think that if/when Romo goes down they'll be fine with Prescott in there. They have enough talent around him that he won't have to carry the offense.

Seahawks gaf...what's this I hear about y'all injuring my boy Romo...
917c898169b9b296604f438f53b598a5c84ae4f2482b1c16476225aa0ba07267.jpg

Farooq

Banned
Haha just missed the bomb, ah well

O looked much better, told yall we a 2nd half team. Adjustments made. Now get Russ outta there, my Boy Boykin wanna throw!! *kneels

If only every team could play their 2's and 3's after the half.

Throwing shade. Salty Romo got hurt. Dez caught it.

rando14

Seahawks gaf...what's this I hear about y'all injuring my boy Romo...

Dude that wasn't out fault!! He held the ball too long and then took an awkward hit!!

Plus he's fine, no worries!! Friendship intact :)

If only every team could play their 2's and 3's after the half.

Throwing shade. Salty Romo got hurt. Dez caught it.

Might be a different story if Zeke was still out there tbh

I feel like the Cowboys oline is either an impenetrable wall or they collapse, no in between. That's why I think they aren't indisputably the best oline let alone some legendary unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom