• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the Boykin show!!

bkn.0.gif

:')

Farooq

Banned
Where dem Cowboys saying they made us their bitch :mad:
Lol we end up losing

First team offense running their bread and butter run plays against first team seabitch defense. Run fits don't change in preseason. Run blocks don't change in preseason. Tackling doesn't change. Bitches got made.

cdyhybrid

First team offense running their bread and butter run plays against first team seabitch defense. Run fits don't change in preseason. Run blocks don't change in preseason. Tackling doesn't change. Bitches got made.

I mean, Jarran Reed wasn't playing, but okay.

manfestival

I'm sorry to hear that.

Breadstream is for the people.

It's probably because you haven't earned it yet.

He is not a fighter of the people. He merely ignored everyone in chat and kept talking about eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich while playing a video game.

What O-Line issues? Seattle lied, people died.

SMOrc
Nah, Oline still needs work but it feels a bit better than last year. We gotta see how it holds out during the regular season.
Tanta sal mi vaquero.

Chris sometimes I find it wierd that you have all the updates on the cheerleader stuff, but only sometimes ...

Edit: 🤔 Browns don't have cheerleaders so not something I really pay attention too....

squicken

I'll believe Romo is okay when I see him on the field. He grabbed his back immediately and was in pain. With back injury issues, there is no hand waving away on that

Bitanator

Neat.

Cow's OL vs. the revamped Giants DL will be fun to watch.

I's still on edge over that hit, he is not on the sidelines this half, my worst fear is waking up to hear he is out for *insert weeks*

I'll believe Romo is okay when I see him on the field. He grabbed his back immediately and was in pain. With back injury issues, there is no hand waving away on that

Yeah Redskins game 2014 he got hit bad, came back in and played then was in bad shape and sat out the next week, plus bye week. This is not just a oh he tweaked it feel to it I'm afraid

Line_HTX

Nah, Oline still needs work but it feels a bit better than last year. We gotta see how it holds out during the regular season.

Tanta sal mi vaquero.

Yeah, that's true. See how it works when they go through the difficult parts of the schedule.

I'm praying for Mala Suerte on them, heh heh heh

Farooq

Banned
I's still on edge over that hit, he is not on the sidelines this half, my worst fear is walking up to hear he is out for *insert weeks*

Yeah Redskins game 2014 he got hit bad, came back in and played then was in bad shape and sat out the next week, plus bye week. This is not just a oh he tweaked it feel to it I'm afraid

His reaction on the ground was scary. Dude was writhing in pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom