• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Uhhh is this guy reputable?

In the case of non-contact injury requiring an ambulance my money would be on concern of neurovascular damage

EDIT: This is fake

Andrew Natalizio ‏@anatalizio0523
Tempted to remove my tweet, but I'm amused at how viral it's gone already.

Andrew Natalizio ‏@anatalizio0523
LOL @ getting RTs for a purely speculative prognosis on Teddy Bridgewater. OMG. I have no idea, people. But this is amusing.

JABEE

I had the same thing. You can't walk on it at all really and you are unable to straighten your leg. It hurts like Hell too. My kneecap moved out and back in to place. It wasn't as severe as the knee cap moving other places. I had to wear a heavy brace and use crutches for like 2-3 months and do PT afterwards.

The inside of my left knee cap is still very tender and feels weird sometimes in terms of stability.

Bread

Banned
Uhhh is this guy reputable?

In the case of non-contact injury requiring an ambulance my money would be on concern of neurovascular damage

EDIT: This is fake
what a douche

"it was all speculation!!!" then why did you say official if you didn't want this attention

Bowser

So assuming Bridgewater is out for the season, as it stands right now, the Panthers will face the following QBs weeks 1-3:

Simeian
Gabbert
Hill

Wow. That's one way to build up a young secondary's confidence...

Colasante

I seriously feel sick about this Teddy situation. He might be my favorite non-Patriot in the NFL. I feel so bad for Vikings fans too.

Ron Mexico

So assuming Bridgewater is out for the season, as it stands right now, the Panthers will face the following QBs weeks 1-3:

Simeian
Gabbert
Hill

Wow. That's one way to build up a young secondary's confidence...

And with how the South has been over the last decade, they'll go 1-2 in those 3.

Vikings still have an elite defense and AP.

If we can field someone who can throw 3500 yards and 16-20 TDs with equal or fewer ints we have a chance.

Doubt it's the patella. When i tore mine it hurt, but it wasn't excruciating. The more alarming part was that i couldn't lift my leg above the knee at all.

Ron Mexico

We've won the South 3 years in a row. No team that has won 15 games the season prior has won less than 10 the next season.

We've got the South on lock.

It would be embarrassing for them not to win the division (and I say this as a Falcons fan that drafted Cam in my fantasy league), but I'm not convinced whatsoever that they can repeat.

Ugh, that's brutal. One of the few injuries that's actually worse than an ACL. I feel terrible for Teddy.

Yep, that's awful if true.:( Two years later and Cruz is only now getting back on the field. Though he had other injuries slow him down in the process.

So kap is not going to stand for the anthem in SD this week. Man there are going to be a tom of military people at that game. Going to be a crazy reaction.

I hope Teddy is ok, sucks. I'll always root for the up and coming young guys when they're not against Seattle.
He looked good last game too :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom